• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does and Dont's of growing old

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Well not really. Has anyone told you you are a waanker or maybe a tosspot?.
    lol was just winding you up chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      He's a bit new, he might not have worked out how to check his rep
      ok!
      Last edited by stek; 20 April 2011, 15:45. Reason: Edited for benefit of doubt!!

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        lol was just winding you up chill out.
        Ok mate, I'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Ok mate, I'll take it!
          Thanks no hard feeling.

Comment

Gordon Bennet. This thread has 8 pages since this morning?

Actually, previous replies are way off the mark, at 64 a wank takes about the same time to complete as it did when you were 16, it's just that you only bother once a day instead of 10.

Plus the fantasies are a bit broader obviously. Incestuous bi bestial necro scat becomes the norm.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Gordon Bennet. This thread has 8 pages since this morning?

Actually, previous replies are way off the mark, at 64 a wank takes about the same time to complete as it did when you were 16, it's just that you only bother once a day instead of 10.

Plus the fantasies are a bit broader obviously. Incestuous bi bestial necro scat becomes the norm.
              Two pages for me - you need to adjust your settings Xog
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Oh yeh! You can adjust number of Posts to Show Per Page. Clever stuff. Bet you're the only one who's ever bothered tho but.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Which is exactly why it's still cool for older people to say it.
                  good point but I mostly hear the term at work which takes all the cool out of it....
                  sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Oh yeh! You can adjust number of Posts to Show Per Page. Clever stuff. Bet you're the only one who's ever bothered tho but.
                    I've done it as well, saves waiting for pages to load

although it is a pain in the arse when you use google to search for something on the site. Google takes you to the default page
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Nah blud, someone posted about being able to change the settings ages ago. I'd never have worked that out by myself.

Word.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X