• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Girl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I still don't know how to multi quote, but I'm laughing at 'I've lain with mentalists, but never a hunchback.'
    Bottom right of posts, there's a little quote mark icon. Click that on all the posts you want to quote, then, when you 'Reply to thread' they're all there.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      Bottom right of posts, there's a little quote mark icon. Click that on all the posts you want to quote, then, when you 'Reply to thread' they're all there.
      Like this?

MP

Comment

Nope. That's CTRL/C and CTRL/V.

Comment

I couldn't live with someone like her. Oh no. I would have to strangle her and cut her up into bits.

You deserve a medal, I will fashion you one now.

I still don't know how to multi quote, but I'm laughing at 'I've lain with mentalists, but never a hunchback.'

My new lady isn't a lesbian. I don't think. She keeps bellowing about how 'HER MAN' lives in Leeds.
          k2 - thank you. You've made my day!
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

k2 - thank you. You've made my day!
            So easily pleased
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Like this, then?

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                So easily pleased
                Chuck in a bag of cheese n onion and I deffo am
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Like this, then?
                  Yep. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Like this, then?
                    Something like that.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Sounds to me like you're jealous because she's hotter than you
                      FTFY
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X