• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amsterdam visit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    He sits on his hand until it goes numb and then has a tommy tank whilst imagining Anne Widdicombe on Strictly.
    Back in five.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Err at a guess, it's populated by people like you?
      Even on Chatroulette gingers are shunned.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Had an interesting weekend cruise visit to Amsterdam.

I thought that peep show booths had complete privacy (you know – lady on turntable, cracking off booths around this with shutters).

Wrong. My mate was in the booth opposite, could make him out rather clearly. A very disturbing experience of life. But fun.
        You do realise that there is probably another website where his mate is saying exactly the same thing.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          You do realise that there is probably another website where his mate is saying exactly the same thing.
          What has been bugging me is: what one should do when in Wilmslow's position?

Knowing you can see your mate having a five-knuckle-shuffle, and therefore he must be able to see you too, does one:

a) do the same knowing he can see you;
          OR
          b) refrain from doing the same because he can see you.

It makes the going first versus sloppy seconds dilemma seem straightforward.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

OR
            c) find a less seedy way to spend your weekend, rather than staring at your mate inside some filthy "wank box"

What ever posessed him to a) do this and b) tell us about it.

Serious issues going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Had an interesting weekend cruise visit to Amsterdam.

I thought that peep show booths had complete privacy (you know – lady on turntable, cracking off booths around this with shutters).

Wrong. My mate was in the booth opposite, could make him out rather clearly. A very disturbing experience of life. But fun.
              Wilmslow are you and your mate Gricer and Malc?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                OR
                c) find a less seedy way to spend your weekend, rather than staring at your mate inside some filthy "wank box"

What ever posessed him to a) do this and b) tell us about it.

Serious issues going on here.
                I think we're meant to be bowled over by how cool his life is.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  What? Trying to hit your mate with the "money shot" across a room with a naked girl in the middle before he hits you isn't cool?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    You mean that story didn't make him more attractive to you? I'm shocked

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      You mean that story didn't make him more attractive to you? I'm shocked
                      She's just upset he didn't invite her because she has been horrid in response to his amorous advances.

I suspect she's jealous of the bunny boiler; she'll come round to his propositions in time, I'm sure.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X