• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minor things that really piss you off !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welching bedwetters
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ignorant yanks.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

People who infest every thread on CUK with their pathetic little personal battles.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          People who infest every thread on CUK with their pathetic little personal battles.
          Point noted. Apologies. I'll set up a thread just for us.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Testers.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Testers.

Comment

People who publicly flounce and then come back 5 minutes later
                Last edited by norrahe; 17 February 2011, 14:41.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  People who publicly founce and then come back 5 minutes later
                  One or two people who don't flounce.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    People who publicly lie that they're about to flounce and then come back 0.5 seconds later
                    Sorry, I had to correct that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                      Supermarkets

People who push their trolley right up to the shelves whilst they take ages picking something out blocking about 6ft of shelves.

People who chat in the middle of the isle, usually leaving their trolleys where they were blocking the isle

People who seem to find it impossible to select a sandwich from the display and stand there like a idiot unable to complete the action of picking a sandwich up
                      I think we had a thread on supermarket etiquette some time ago.

I hate it when the person in front of you at the till doesn't have the courtesy to put a divider down behind their shopping. Yes, I will put my shopping right next to yours and eyeball you, you better believe it buster.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X