• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AA Rip-Off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    <5 year old>

Nuh-nuh-nu-nuh-nuh, takes one to know one!

</5 year old>
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    <self righteous pain in the arse person enters the fray>

Grow up you two!

</leaves feeling happy>
    It woz 'im wot started it, so don't 'assle me about it, coz he can't even fill 'is car wiv petrol so he can't talk innit.

I don't care who started it, I'm stopping it!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      I don't care who started it, I'm stopping it!
      Sorry, I know you were a bit embarrassed about that tracksuit; shan't post the picture again.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I think this thread has gone off track, we were discussing how I was victimized by the AA, then some AA staff sockies appeared and derailed the thread, making it look like it was my fault.

THREAD CLOSED!

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
          I think this thread has gone off track, we were discussing how I was victimized by the AA, then some AA staff sockies appeared and derailed the thread, making it look like it was my fault.

THREAD CLOSED!
          It looks to me like the thread is still ostensibly open for business.

Comment

we were discussing how I was victimized by the AA
            No, we were discussing what a muppet you were for heading off into the boondocks with only a cupful of petrol, then being aghast at having to cough up what was essentially a moron tax.

HTH
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Sorry, I know you were a bit embarrassed about that tracksuit; shan't post the picture again.
              Your Mother was much more attractive before she let herself go. Show a bit more respect Son!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                No, we were discussing what a muppet you were for heading off into the boondocks with only a cupful of petrol, then being aghast at having to cough up what was essentially a moron tax.

HTH
                No they want you to think that, if you read my story you will see, in fact I think the AA have a deal with the petrol station, they close early, then take a £40 per victim.

Another thing I didn't add, was that I had enough petrol to get to our friends and back home, however when I got to their home (in the country) they then told me the party was 30 miles even further into the sticks, (but was told it had a petrol station) so I was prepared, just lack of communication.
                Last edited by kandr; 1 November 2010, 14:12.

Comment

No they want you to think that, if you read my story you will see, in fact I think the AA have a deal with the petrol station, they close early, then take a £40 per victim.
                  Do you really think the congregation are going to take pity on you if you just whinge for long enough?

Comment

Awwww diddums, did your mummy not show you where the fuel gauge is and how to fill your car up with petrol?
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

No they want you to think that
                      I make it a personal strategy not to think what other people would like me to. I generally have little problem thinking for myself. Part of that thought process, particularly when faced with trips into the arse-end of nowhere, is to fill my vehicle up before departure. Thus negating the possibility of being fleeced by some opportunistic AA recovery man hell bent on ripping off the muddleheads.
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X