• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AA Rip-Off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    He does have a point.
    I would still prefer to be me, I made a silly mistake and will learn from it, (expecting small towns to have some petrol resource without closing for no apparent reason).

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
      I would still prefer to be me, I made a silly mistake and will learn from it, (expecting small towns to have some petrol resource without closing for no apparent reason).
      "some petrol resource"?

Were you going to fill your vehicular conveyance, and pay with pecuniary advantage?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        "some petrol resource"?

Were you going to fill your vehicular conveyance, and pay with pecuniary advantage?
        Where is gricerboy today?

Oi Threaded! Your sockies are crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          My diesel is 13years old (gawd bless Mitsy 4x4s!) and would need priming /air bleed (like radiators) from empty -do later diesels self bleed ?
          They should self prime, if only to protect people as stupid as kandr
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            "some petrol resource"?

recompense the purveyor of said petroleum resource
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              They should self prime, if only to protect people as stupid as kandr
              I'm sure you have never made a mistake in your whole life? Unfortunately for us your mother gave birth to one.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                Where is gricerboy today?

Oi Threaded! Your sockies are crap!
                Who many times are you going to come out with the same line "Your sockies are crap", come up with something original FFS.

Comment

<5 year old>

Originally posted by kandr View Post
                  I'm sure you have never made a mistake in your whole life? Unfortunately for us your mother gave birth to one.
                  Nuh-nuh-nu-nuh-nuh, takes one to know one!

</5 year old>

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    <5 year old>

Nuh-nuh-nu-nuh-nuh, takes one to know one!

</5 year old>
                    <self righteous pain in the arse person enters the fray>

Grow up you two!

</leaves feeling happy>

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      <self righteous pain in the arse person enters the fray>

Grow up you two!

</leaves feeling happy>
                      It woz 'im wot started it, so don't 'assle me about it, coz he can't even fill 'is car wiv petrol so he can't talk innit.

Comment

Working...
                      X