• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have YOU ever done anything unhygienic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Yep, with a volunteer close to hand to grab me should an errant wave pitch me overboard.

I really have to trust the coxwain to keep the boat positioned correctly (for so many reasons...)
    Yeah, I should imagine that getting your <insert relevant word here> slapped by a cold wave would be startling in the least!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Yeah, I should imagine that getting your <insert relevant word here> slapped by a cold wave would be startling in the least!
      She was relying on the rigid cox to avoid getting her bum wet.

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
        Before I write this one please note tha it doesn't come under the heading of kinky.

Picture, if you will, the setting. It's 1998, in the Firth of Clyde. I've been on a drift dive with some friends where we're coming to the end of the dive and slowly surfacing.

One of our number - a young and quite good looking female - surfaces into the tentacles of a jellyfish. As you might guess, is one gets jellyfish tentacles on the face, they sting a bit. I've never heard someone scream underwater before.

Now, having inflated this ladies BCD on the surface and got her to the boat (we're about 6 miles offshore), we've no vinegar aboard (one of the two most appropriate methods for the removal of jellyfish stings is to cover it in vinegar - it goes through plasmolysis and dies, falling off).

Ladies and gents, I commend to your imagination a picture that would normally likely grace the content of some reasonably hardcore adult entertainment.

Female, still wearing her drysuit and mask, and with regulator in mouth, lying along centre-line of RIB (rigid inflateable boat).

Four males (a journalist, a professor of marine biology, a BBC cameraman and a statistician) standing in a circle around the head of said female, drysuits around ankles, pissing on her face.

The jellyfish stings fell off but it became a story that we decided that we would never discuss amongst us ... almost a "what happens at sea, stays at sea" situation.
        LOL thats the best story I've heard in a long time
        The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven

Comment

I was the girl on the left in two girls one cup.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            Do you have a uniform
            Rarrr

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              She was relying on the rigid cox to avoid getting her bum wet.

Snrrk snrrk

(I'm sorry, is this thread descending into a Finbar Saunders session?)

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Yep, with a volunteer close to hand to grab me should an errant wave pitch me overboard.

I really have to trust the coxwain to keep the boat positioned correctly (for so many reasons...)
                Btw, are you a diver (as well as kayakist) and if so dry- or wet-suit?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Like dropped your last rolo on the floor and thought 'ah fckit' picked it up and scoffed it.
                  Is that unhygenic?

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                    Btw, are you a diver (as well as kayakist) and if so dry- or wet-suit?
                    Cojak is the neoprene queen!
                    (When she's not wearing a short skirt and heels!)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Is that unhygenic?
                      Apparently so. Who knew?

Comment

Working...
                      X