• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have YOU ever done anything unhygienic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Oral sex (recipient) whilst GF had a mouthful of champagne.

Not sure if this falls under the category of "unhygenic" or "kinky".

Hmm.
    Interesting variation on the snowball theme.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Hmm.
      Did she get the flute mixed up with the oboe?
      I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Hmm.
        had a gf try that once after she'd had chilli - idea being mix it up with ice cream for variation.

bad idea. very bad idea. Never got to the ice cream, suspect my willy would have melted it in nanoseconds ...
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          Have you ever done anything a little bit unhygienic ? Like dropped your last rolo on the floor and thought 'ah fckit' picked it up and scoffed it.

Maybe you were carrying two plates from the kitchen and a fish finger fell off one. You pick it up, give it a quick rub, put it back on the plate, take the plates in and say 'here you go - this one's yours'

I dont know about the Indians, but I would never eat in MY restaurant

I'm sure you're aware that that urine comes out at body temperature. When I was kayaking during the winter I used to regularly warm up my hands by weeing on them (after I had my sarnies, obv...).

It kept chillbains at bay as well...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            I'm sure you're aware that that urine comes out at body temperature. When I was kayaking during the winter I used to regularly warm up my hands by weeing on them (after I had my sarnies, obv...).

Standard wet suit practice isnt it? Divers smell like old people.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              had a gf try that once after she'd had chilli - idea being mix it up with ice cream for variation.

bad idea. very bad idea. Never got to the ice cream, suspect my willy would have melted it in nanoseconds ...
              Ouch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0LxMT112ME

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

A little extreme! There are clubs for that kind of thing, surely? Couldn't you have just stuck them in your armpits or down your trousers, cojak?
                I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  Standard wet suit practice isnt it? Divers smell like old people.
                  Kayakers tend not to as they have to put up with the smell... (and I just wore wetsuit bottoms for easy egress, semi-dry tops for rolling...)
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
                    A little extreme! There are clubs for that kind of thing, surely? Couldn't you have just stuck them in your armpits or down your trousers, cojak?
                    Not the same for instant heat (steaming hands were always a bit of a giveaway.. )

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post

The first missus was into all that stuff. She used to have cream,ice cream, sausages etc in her you know what. And I had to scoff them.

One day she went for the salad option and after a dollop of mayonaise, she leapt up and ran around the house screaming like a banshee. Poor girl. She had to sit in a basin of cold water for an hour

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X