• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good insult.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    I like the one from Rowan Atkinson's wedding speech - I wouldn't trust him to sit the right way round on a lavatory seat.

Or there's the old political one (you think things are bad now)

When they circumcised him, they threw the wrong bit away
    In my wedding speech I actually took a line from that and in a fit of gluttony asked for three toasts in one; first to the caterers, second to my bride and third (trad.) to the bridesmaids.

Comment

An empty taxi pulled up in front of no 10 Downing street , and Alistair Darling got out.

You have a face like a twisted f@rt

Your face has the look of a kicked-in f@nny

May your bollocks turn to cubes, and fester at the corners

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

After working with you for the last 10 years, I've come to regard you as someone I met.

Comment

Free beer for insults
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Does your mouth bleed once a month ?
            Cos your talking like a ****

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Not original but this one takes the prize for sheer venomous flaming.

You are a vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.

You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer on the lips than be seen with you. You are a fiend, a sniveling, spinless coward...
              That's the one I was thinking of!

I believe the original didn't have that last paragraph, but ended: "And you're boring, Louie".
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Heard another couple of crackers:

She smells like an alkies carpet

It looks like she's been set on fire and put out with a golf shoe!

She's got a fanny like a badly packed kebab
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

The twinkle in his eyes is actually the sun shining between his ears

Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," he's practically invulnerable.

Doesn't know the meaning of the word fear, but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Google up John Cooper Clarks poem "Twat"
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

More of a put down than an insult: BBG held a door open for some girley & she said
                      "I hope you did not do that because I am a woman"
                      his reply
                      "No I did it because I am a gentleman"
                      Growing old is mandatory
                      Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                      X