• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good insult.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was very drunk at a mates party and wanted to dance (..how unusual! ).

I noticed one chap standing and boogied on over to him and said "wanna dance?" and started wobbling around..

An irate woman appeared and said "you can't dance with him, he's mine" - to which I looked at her like she was mad and replied "I wanted to dance with him, not f**k him - but not that much" and wandered off..

Not a ladylike response I know but a satisfying one...

A few years later the woman came up to me at another party and admitted that the bloke had signalled her to rescue him from me, but realised later that I was harmless to him and he wasn't worth the humiliation...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Not a ladylike response I know but a satisfying one...
      I have always found it satisfying to get a lady to respond............

Or possibly more true unusual

Or [back on topic]:
      Drewster: <Strolls over to GYL at party> Hello... Would you do me the honour of consenting to dance with me (or words to that effect)
      GYL: ... and then I said... and she said.... and it was huge... and she said....
      Drewster: Errrr scuse me <cough> Would you like to dance?
      GYL: ... and then he said.... cop this big boy... then she said... up the back...
      Drewster: Errrrrrrrrr Scu.....
      GYL: Would you just F'ck off!!! I am talking!
      Drewster: <Strolls back to mates trying to look cool>

Comment

My favourite put down is simply:

Jog on.
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
          Some classics from school...

Your Mum's so old she farts dust....
          In a similar vein; Your Mum's so old her fanny's haunted.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Here's one: "man bitch"
            "take me to your leader"

Comment

Working...
            X