• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Not as Cunning as one of my Plans, but it's a start, I suppose.

Stunts

Comment

same in Nottingham

Beautiful but cold...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Then passenger has an epileptic fit on the platform.
        My brother bought one of his kids a goldfish in the summer. It is epileptic. But it seems to be OK if he leaves it in the water.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Happy days!

You could be a lollipop lizard, helping ungrateful little guttersnipes across the road.

You could be a street light bulb replacement operative, trudging the streets resetting the clocks back to GMT and having to keep looking up to see if the light is on / broken resulting in the rain going down the back of your hot, heavy, clumsy bright yellow jacket.

Or you could be a car park attendant on one of those dodgy waterfront sites on the Mumbles, stood in the rain hoping no-one realises you'e not licensed.

Or you could be a meter reader. (Do they get rumpy pumpy from lonely housewives?) Fighting off offers for rumpy pumpy from the grannychavs on the Fairylands estate.

Instead you're in the warm and dry with crunchy students to eat, lustees to lust after and all the electrolytic capacitors to blow up you could wish for.

So that's three blessings to count.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

It was the fliping rain that really put the cherry on the top.
            Remind me again what country Swansea is in? Is it one of those hot and dry ones?

Comment

Clear blue skies with a nip in the air.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Lumpy rain and wind at the moment.

I don't s'pose it's worth waiting for it to stop before I go out to the shops...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Lumpy rain and wind at the moment.
                  Better than having lumpy wind I would imagine

A lovely fresh morning here - clear blue skies for now.

Comment

Sunshine here too! Lovely.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Dark and drizzley here. But at least I'm at home.

Comment

Working...
                      X