• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do they look like?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Grrr. FFS. It is hardly make-up!! A touch of eyeliner. Get used to it.
    Eyeliner is NOT make up? Oh dear, my missus is gonna be confused now...
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

ok ok pussycat, calm the beans.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
        Eyeliner is NOT make up? Oh dear, my missus is gonna be confused now...
        about as confused as Xeno?!

Comment

Originally posted by beeker View Post
          hi Dirty Den - hows tricks?!
          Long and thick. How about you, ginger pubes?
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Sounds like makeup to me. If it's just a touch then surely it's not needed to attract the opposite sex if yer so successful.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by beeker View Post
              about as confused as Xeno?!
              Just so I can clear this up...is lipstick also NOT makeup? What the hell does my missus spend all the money on then?
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Sounds like makeup to me. If it's just a touch then surely it's not needed to attract the opposite sex if yer so successful.
                Correct!!!!!!!
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Long and thick. How about you, ginger pubes?
                  mine would fill a pram!

ur's smells of poop tho eh nasty business.
                  Last edited by beeker; 18 June 2008, 14:56.

Comment

Correct!!!!!!!
                    So why the makeup then? Must be an underlying reason for this, have you sought professional help?
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

I got off with 1 at the last do and have held a jerk off on cam with another (i.e. she at her place on cam and me at mine - both broadcasting obviously).
                      I thought the last do seemed a bit quiet on the story front ...
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X