• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do they look like?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    We?

Calm down, new boy. I see the forecast looks nice. You better stay inside mate.
    Why are you on the prowl for new meat now are you?!

edited.

Comment

Wearing makeup just to attract women sounds a bit feeble, are you sure there isn't another reason?
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Jesus man, you are sad. Ask the 10-15 people on here that have met me if I'm gay.
        Snaw, Respect!
        Last edited by Churchill; 18 June 2008, 14:51. Reason: Someone got there first!

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          How many of them have you shagged?
          I got off with 1 at the last do and have held a jerk off on cam with another (i.e. she at her place on cam and me at mine - both broadcasting obviously).
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I got off with 1 at the last do and have held a jerk off on cam with another (i.e. she at her place on cam and me at mine - both broadcasting obviously).
            Where is Sally Anne these days?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Wearing makeup just to attract women sounds a bit feeble, are you sure there isn't another reason?
              Grrr. FFS. It is hardly make-up!! A touch of eyeliner. Get used to it.

Comment

I've changed my mind, I'm not going to the CUK meet. I have no desire to see a man in eyeliner chug one off.
                Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

This is all rather sad!!!
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

hi Dirty Den - hows tricks?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      Where is Sally Anne these days?

Great girl, but no.

Comment

Working...
                      X