• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Too good to be true

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Not until you remove yours.
    Done... ha ha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      does anyone have a milkman nowadays??
      You do!

Comment

does anyone have a milkman nowadays??
        you would be better asking that question to her indoors

Comment

well, your all wrong..

she had no alterior motive, the meal was delicious, she looked great in chosen dress.. and i was very well rewarded

and we'd ran out of milk when i got back so obviously no milkman has been to our place (and no he wasn't too busy with other things to deliver milk)...

from now on i trust sandydown in these matters and you lot are downgraded to the bench..
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

well, your all wrong..

she had no alterior motive, the meal was delicious, she looked great in chosen dress.. and i was very well rewarded

and we'd ran out of milk when i got back so obviously no milkman has been to our place (and no he wasn't too busy with other things to deliver milk)...

from now on i trust sandydown in these matters and you lot are downgraded to the bench..
            Did you check to see how much yoghurt was in the fridge? Milkies are a lot cleverer these days... ask my mum!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Funny that, I've been seeing this girl I picked up (goes like a train)! Choo Choo! So anyway took her shopping and she bought these 3 dresses - 2 of them were too small but I didn't want to tell her her arse was too big. One fitted quite well - wonder what she'll use it for?
              What colour is her guide-dog?

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                Did you check to see how much yoghurt was in the fridge? Milkies are a lot cleverer these days... ask my mum!
                Shame they weren't when you came along, otherwise you'd be invoicing so much more per day

Comment

Glad to hear you had a good time. And glad you've learnt your lesson about the ne'erdowells who live here.

Comment

Originally posted by boredsenseless View Post
                    Shame they weren't when you came along, otherwise you'd be invoicing so much more per day
                    I bet that's very clever, but too much so for me. What are you on about?

Comment

Working...
                    X