• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Too good to be true"

Collapse

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by boredsenseless View Post
    Shame they weren't when you came along, otherwise you'd be invoicing so much more per day
    I bet that's very clever, but too much so for me. What are you on about?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Glad to hear you had a good time. And glad you've learnt your lesson about the ne'erdowells who live here.

Leave a comment:

• boredsenseless
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    Did you check to see how much yoghurt was in the fridge? Milkies are a lot cleverer these days... ask my mum!
    Shame they weren't when you came along, otherwise you'd be invoicing so much more per day

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Funny that, I've been seeing this girl I picked up (goes like a train)! Choo Choo! So anyway took her shopping and she bought these 3 dresses - 2 of them were too small but I didn't want to tell her her arse was too big. One fitted quite well - wonder what she'll use it for?
    What colour is her guide-dog?

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    well, your all wrong..

she had no alterior motive, the meal was delicious, she looked great in chosen dress.. and i was very well rewarded

and we'd ran out of milk when i got back so obviously no milkman has been to our place (and no he wasn't too busy with other things to deliver milk)...

from now on i trust sandydown in these matters and you lot are downgraded to the bench..
    Did you check to see how much yoghurt was in the fridge? Milkies are a lot cleverer these days... ask my mum!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    well, your all wrong..

she had no alterior motive, the meal was delicious, she looked great in chosen dress.. and i was very well rewarded

and we'd ran out of milk when i got back so obviously no milkman has been to our place (and no he wasn't too busy with other things to deliver milk)...

from now on i trust sandydown in these matters and you lot are downgraded to the bench..

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    does anyone have a milkman nowadays??
    you would be better asking that question to her indoors

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    You do!

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Not until you remove yours.
    Done... ha ha!!!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Is that you, then? Oh dear (TM), etc.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes
    Chef's
    Your reply now makes no sense, as I re-read the posting, realised my mistake, and deleted it.

Anyway, feeling a bit Frankie Howerd today, so I raise the game with, "The milkman".

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    not back until tonight,

currently sat in Reading watching the hrs go by
    Reading? Next to the Thames?

You could always throw yourself in if it was your brother's randy spaniel.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    Put your old avatar back at once - the new one's f---ing terrible.

Leave a comment:

• FCSimmo
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I'll see the cocker spaniel and raise you "its chefs brother's.."
    I'm not sure a brother sees a randy cocker spaniel does it? forgive me but I'm not up on the rules of this game... can someone adjudicate?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X