• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump shooting at Butler, Pennsylvania

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Aren't they usually Trump supporters?
    Plenty of dead republicans in there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...an_politicians
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

I thought this was about Trump shooting his butler.

Comment

How on earth did he miss from that distance?

The scopes on rifles nowadays you could have seen *inside* his ear. 150-ish meters away, time to get four shots off and only winged his ear?

Doesn't add up.

qh

He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

It's quite simple. Trump was shot in the head and missed his brain by about 3 feet.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Are you suggesting that it was planned to boost his ratings?
              According to the DT, maybe it will. Apparently being shot helped Ronald Reagan's campaign.

Donald Trump shooting: This could hand ex-president the White House (telegraph.co.uk)
              Last edited by xoggoth; 14 July 2024, 15:19.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post

Well, there's this from 3 months ago: https://x.com/LibertyLockPod/status/1812379450144670073

So next Trump gets it hot for Jesus?!!

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post

No, because his ratings are already good enough to win the election.

Thinking conspiratorially, I wonder whether what might have happened is that the deep state / the super rich didn't want him to win the election, so, rather as they successfully did with JFK 61 years ago, they somehow arranged matters to reduce secret service cover on the day (for example by not securing the building the shooter was on), and allowing Lee Harvey Oswald to take his pot shots.

Now we just need to find the "grassy knoll" on the other side of the Trump podium to the shooter, and evidence of spectators saying they hears shots from that side instead.

According to a conspiracy theorist, it’s the fault of the BBC.

Normally shootings in the US are met with “it was a lone gunman and his support for Trump had nothing to do with it”, this time we’re told that Trump is the second most truthful and honest man in the world who is one of the richest and wisest people in the world, but has been taken out by people who are both extreme idiots and far wealthier than him.

You really need to reform your thinking. Trump and his ilk prey on the poor, convincing them that Trump, etc are all victims. When he raped women, he was not the victim. When he was caught for tripling the size of his apartment to get a loan, he was not the victim, when he lied about Hillary Clinton and how he was going to lock her up, he was not the victim. When he started an insurrection, he was not the victim. Yet we are told that he is constantly victimised.

American gun laws need reforming. Fraudsters who play the victim should not be given the airtime they are given in the UK. This country used to be great, but the attempts to reform it into hatred and division are not what made it great. Until those who blindly follow the populists chanting leaders try to accept that there are truths that are the opposite of what they believe, until then this country will reform itself into a far worse place.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

So, to summarise: a $29 ex military x4 scope sighted bolt action Mannlicher Carcano with 3 rounds at a moving target: 1*, AR15 with 5 or 6 rounds at a stationary target: 0*.

Obviously the AR15 rounds weren't sufficiently magic. .

*Not counting the poor sods standing/sitting too close to the presumed targets.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I already told you. The shot went straight through his head and missed his brain by 3 feet.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X