• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Israel to replace Palestinian workers with 100,000 Indian migrants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Israel to replace Palestinian workers with 100,000 Indian migrants

Israel is in negotiation with the Indian Govt to hire 100,000 workers for their building industry.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2442968.html

Makes sense, Palestinians will be slowly removed from Israel. After decades of turning the other cheek it seems Israel is now firmly shutting the door.

Sad really for innocent Palestinians, though, it does seem to be what they wanted by electing Hamas.

I wonder what will happen when the Gaza strip is purged?
    Will Israel help to rebuild or just wall it up (District 13 stylee) and leave them too it?
    May be a good move wait for it to implode, and then just invade.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
      Israel is in negotiation with the Indian Govt to hire 100,000 workers for their building industry.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2442968.html
      Clever and will bring about the final expulsion of the none assimilated Arab Palestinian (I bet the Indians to be hired are not Muslim). What they need to do is give Israeli citizenship and full legal ownership of their own properties in Israel law to all none Muslim and Bedouin Palestinians. Those of the Hamas persuasion have made their bed and unfortunately have been lead to oblivion.

Comment

Take their land, take their jobs, wipe them off the face of the earth, because it's 100% their fault.

Suella would approve.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

There's another side to this decision.

These 100K were initially Palestinians. However, allegedly they used this opportunity to make a blueprint of what, who and where details that was subsequently passed on to Hamas which helped them to plan their recent attack meticulously.

One side used it as an opportunity to attack, the other felt they have been backstabbed.

What will then happen to Gaza strip?

It is rumoured that after the elimination of Hamas, the governance will be handed over to PLO who have peaceful relationship with Israel. PLO don't control Gaza strip as Hamas are against peaceful relationship.

This could be the reason for the recent assassination attempt at the PLO leader Mahmoud Abbas which some claim is a fake news.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...nation-attempt

Comment

And where will 100,000 Indians be housed? Oh, hang on, they can be used as cannon fodder in the border kibitzes.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Palestinians elected Hamas in 2006 upon which Hamas stopped elections. So many Palestinians haven’t voted for Hamas.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Palestinians elected Hamas in 2006 upon which Hamas stopped elections. So many Palestinians haven’t voted for Hamas.
                But neither did they rebel against them. I'm torn with all this (yes I know - hand wringing) and can't come to an opinion that I can even be consistent with myself. 40-50_000 Hamas fighters aren't supporting themselves logistically or morally. But the children! I wish the world would stop using this region for proxy wars, get Israel out of the occupied lands and make sure the Palestinians have a viable state of their own. As always its the extremists of both sides that prevent this and they're both internationally funded.
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

But neither did they rebel against them. I'm torn with all this (yes I know - hand wringing) and can't come to an opinion that I can even be consistent with myself. 40-50_000 Hamas fighters aren't supporting themselves logistically or morally. But the children! I wish the world would stop using this region for proxy wars, get Israel out of the occupied lands and make sure the Palestinians have a viable state of their own. As always its the extremists of both sides that prevent this and they're both internationally funded.
                  It is a dictatorship. No different (well a bit different) to other Junta led regimes like Russia, N. Korea, Nazi Germany, Iran, etc.
                  So no, they don't rebel, as they will be shot.

It's very unfortunate that the innocents are going to get killed. But that is commonplace in war (all war, every time).
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

It is a dictatorship. No different (well a bit different) to other Junta led regimes like Russia, N. Korea, Nazi Germany, Iran, etc.
                    So no, they don't rebel, as they will be shot.
                    We didn't get our free democracy from divine kingship without sacrifice. Maybe its our Anglo-Saxon heritage.
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X