• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is Charlotte Owen?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Charlotte Owen?

Who is she? Boris Johnson gave her a peerage but she doesn't appear to be an expert in anything particularly due to her age. Do any of you know any more about her?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2381282.html
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

The House of Lords is an anachronism but even so, this peerage is laughable.

Has Boris fathered a sprog with her?

Comment

The fact that he can effectively pick whoever he likes regardless of achievements and it doesn't have to be supported by anyone is an absolute joke (this goes for any PM, not just bozo).

Comment

Looks like she was just someone fairly normal working hard behind the scenes rather than a member of the old boys club which, to be honest, is pretty refreshing.

Not sure the Parlimentary Hairdresser really counts for a gong though.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Appointments are corrupt and always have been.

Not really a fan of the attack angle that she's 'young'. Young people should be in the the upper chamber.

Rumour is a super injunction right?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Looks like she was just someone fairly normal working hard behind the scenes rather than a member of the old boys club which, to be honest, is pretty refreshing.

Not sure the Parlimentary Hairdresser really counts for a gong though.
            Hey after working with Bojo's hair they deserve a Knighthood!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Hey after working with Bojo's hair they deserve a Knighthood!
              Looking at some of his pics I would have thought being sent on a level 2 Hairdressing diploma might be more apt.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

There have been rumours that she is a Johnson love child.
                There apparently is a super injunction out against the press in regard to her.
                Former IPSE member
                My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                  There have been rumours that she is a Johnson love child.
                  I was looking for a familial resemblance.

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                  There apparently is a super injunction out against the press in regard to her.
                  Ok so when we all find out in a few months I will be able to bump this thread.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You can geuss what ladies would get peerages if I was PM.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X