• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Call me Segundo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me Segundo

For NAT now he is willy waving!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...eader-comments

War of the willies! Data reveals the average penis sizes around the world... and you won't like where the US and UK rank
    • Researchers have combed through more than 40 studies to reveal penis sizes
    • Showed that Ecuador and Cameroon topped the list of nearly 90 nations
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

The smaller the average is, the bigger we are by comparison
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

12 inches in North Korea.

Comment

It's amazing that The Mail even managed to squeeze racist stereotyping into this article.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          The smaller the average is, the bigger we are by comparison
          You mean certain posters are dragging the average down?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

You mean certain posters are dragging the average down?
            Not quite (although they might lead to most people being larger than average). My willy is the same size in any country, so living in a country with a small average means I gain percentile points
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Not quite (although they might lead to most people being larger than average). My willy is the same size in any country, so living in a country with a small average means I gain percentile points
              tell the truth you moved to Cambodia to get just above average?

Comment

Not quite (although they might lead to most people being larger than average). My willy is the same size in any country, so living in a country with a small average means I gain erectile points
                FTFY
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Thought somebody would post this. When yer an old fart and not getting any it hardly matters anyway.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Countries with the tallest women revealed... and neither Britain or the US rank within the top 20 | Daily Mail Online

DM seems to be doing a size thing run. What next, country with biggest ears?

Or biggest, er no, stop there.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X