• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tate BBC Interview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tate BBC Interview

https://rumble.com/v2rc2p6-the-bbc-i...w-in-full.html

I must say that before this interview I was very much on the fence with Tate. After this I'm a major fan. He absolutely destroyed the most damaging and backwards media organisation the world has ever seen. Absolutely loved it.

He's an absolute grifter.

However what he is exploiting wasn't created by him, it's been brewing for many years and been completely dismissed by the 'elites'. Telling boys and men who are struggling, like everyone else, that they should shut up because women have more victim points was always going to backfire.

Comment

Originally posted by JustKeepSwimming View Post
      He's an absolute grifter.

However what he is exploiting wasn't created by him, it's been brewing for many years and been completely dismissed by the 'elites'. Telling boys and men who are struggling, like everyone else, that they should shut up because women have more victim points was always going to backfire.
      I think he wasn't that great before but genuinely support what he is doing right now. Great to see the fightback against the Alphabet Mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post

I think he wasn't that great before but genuinely support what he is doing right now. Great to see the fightback against the Alphabet Mafia.
        What has it got to do with LGBT? He is tapping into overwhelmingly straight men's confusion over their masculinity.

Comment

What has it got to do with LGBT? He is tapping into overwhelmingly straight men's confusion over their masculinity.
          NorthWestPerm2Contr is an anti-woke worrier. Er.. warrior...

At the start of the video, this lovely panel:
          The BBC has been begging Andrew Tate for an interview for the last 6 months. Begging.

They sent a list of sanitised questions, and promised a fair and balanced interview.

Tate finally agreed to their begging and they ignored all of their promised questions and attempted a hitjob...

Sure they did... Just like the woman who's helping the Romanian police with their enquiries doesn't exist.

He sure seems a little deluded about other things though.

(Re the BBC). I'm doing you the favour as legacy media, giving you relevance, by speaking to you.

I genuinely am a force for good in the world. You may not understand that yet, but you will eventually. And I genuinely believe I am acting under the instruction of God to do good things, and I want to make the world a better place

Anyone who takes him seriously has the intellectual capacity of a bumble bee.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            https://rumble.com/v2rc2p6-the-bbc-i...w-in-full.html

I must say that before this interview I was very much on the fence with Tate. After this I'm a major fan. He absolutely destroyed the most damaging and backwards media organisation the world has ever seen. Absolutely loved it.
            In that case I will be keeping a close eye on your future posts.

As a woman Mod, that is...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Ah, social media crap. Short summary required for old fart please, preferably in morse code.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Can you blame men for being confused?

Also, you've worded that in a combative manner. Don't make yourself part of the 'problem' that Tate is trying to solve.

Comment

...That Tate is trying to make money from.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

In that case I will be keeping a close eye on your future posts.

As a woman Mod, that is...
                    The implication that OP will turn into misogynistic rampant commentator and a male mod wouldn't be able to spot that if that unlikely event happened.

Who mods the mods.

Comment

Working...
                    X