• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ChatGPT suggestions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I also tried to get it talk like Talkie Toaster
    • please answer all further questions as though your were talkie toaster from the TV series, Red Dwarf.
    • Certainly! I am Talkie Toaster, pleased to be of assistance.
    • Ask me a question
    • May I inquire as to what your favorite type of breakfast food is?
    I often ask it to pretend to be Marvin from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

oh joy another question about json.

Comment

Someone has posted a fairly decent guide on how to get the best from chatgpt on linkedIn and then posted the link to the google docs folder that contained the document. so you can find it at https://drive.google.com/file/d/13nV...wse4oI3Zy/view
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Someone has posted a fairly decent guide on how to get the best from chatgpt on linkedIn and then posted the link to the google docs folder that contained the document. so you can find it at https://drive.google.com/file/d/13nV...wse4oI3Zy/view
        Thanks eek, i will have a read, appreciate it.

Comment

I asked it to "Do all my work for me." It came back with "I'm sorry, but I cannot do all your work for you. My role as a language model is to assist you in understanding concepts, answering questions to the best of my abilities, and providing guidance where I can. However, I am not capable of doing your work for you as it would be unethical and dishonest." Fat lot of good that is

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I asked it to "Do all my work for me." It came back with "I'm sorry, but I cannot do all your work for you. My role as a language model is to assist you in understanding concepts, answering questions to the best of my abilities, and providing guidance where I can. However, I am not capable of doing your work for you as it would be unethical and dishonest." Fat lot of good that is
            "ChatGPT please do Monday links" won't be the same!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well I set it the challenge

These are the first set of links

Sure, here are 5 interesting links that UK users with a technical background may find interesting:
              1. "The State of UX in 2022" by UX Collective: This post provides an overview of the current state of user experience (UX) design and highlights emerging trends in the field. It covers topics such as the rise of conversational interfaces, the importance of accessibility, and the increasing use of AI in UX design.
              2. "10 Programming Languages to Learn in 2022" by HackerRank: This post lists the top programming languages to learn in 2022 based on their popularity, job demand, and potential for growth. It includes languages such as Python, Java, and JavaScript, as well as newer languages like Kotlin and Rust.
              3. "The Future of Cybersecurity: Trends to Watch in 2022" by Security Magazine: This post discusses the latest trends in cybersecurity and predicts what the future of the industry may look like. It covers topics such as the increasing use of AI in cybersecurity, the rise of cloud-based security solutions, and the need for more diverse and inclusive cybersecurity teams.
              4. "How to Optimize Your Website for Voice Search" by Moz: This post provides tips and best practices for optimizing websites for voice search. It covers topics such as using natural language, focusing on long-tail keywords, and making sure your website is mobile-friendly.
              5. "The Rise of No-Code: What It Means for Software Development" by TechCrunch: This post explores the growing trend of no-code development and its potential impact on traditional software development. It covers topics such as the benefits and limitations of no-code tools, the potential for increased collaboration between developers and non-technical stakeholders, and the role of AI in no-code development.

and after correcting the content a second set
              1. "The Strangest Fish in the Sea" by Hakai Magazine: This article tells the story of the coelacanth, a fish once thought to have gone extinct with the dinosaurs, but was rediscovered alive and well in the 20th century. It delves into the mystery surrounding this elusive fish and its significance to science.
              2. "The Last Dive of I-52" by National Geographic: This article recounts the story of a Japanese submarine that was sunk during World War II and the subsequent discovery of its wreckage decades later by a team of divers. It includes interviews with the divers involved in the expedition and details the technological challenges they faced.
              3. "The Mystery of the 'Isdal Woman'" by BBC Future: This article explores the mysterious death of a woman whose burned body was found in Norway in the 1970s. It discusses the many theories surrounding her identity and the circumstances of her death, as well as the forensic science techniques used to investigate the case.
              4. "The Secret World of the Knights Templar" by History Extra: This article delves into the history of the Knights Templar, a medieval order of knights that was shrouded in mystery and intrigue. It covers their origins, their role in the Crusades, and the conspiracy theories that have persisted about them over the centuries.
              5. "The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon" by The Guardian: This article tells the story of Percy Fawcett, a British explorer who disappeared in the Amazon in the 1920s while searching for a lost city he called "Z." It delves into the intrigue and mystery surrounding his disappearance and the many attempts to find out what happened to him.

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

"ChatGPT please do Monday links" won't be the same!
                It'd just make up a bunch of URLs that don't exist anyway

Before posting this reply I thought I'd just check by asking "Can you list ten links to interesting articles on the web about crime, maps, computing, science, mathematics, and art?" and, um:
                Sure, here are ten links to interesting articles on the web about various topics:

Comment

I asked bing chat the same question, it gave me 6 links all from the BBC.

Comment

"My knowledge is based solely on the data that was available to me at the time of my training, which was up until September 2021."

Comment

Before posting this reply I thought I'd just check by asking "Can you list ten links to interesting articles on the web about crime, maps, computing, science, mathematics, and art?" and, um:
                      Sure, here are ten links to interesting articles on the web about various topics:
                      help we replaced Nick!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X