• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tesla - Business contract Hire question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesla - Business contract Hire question

Hello clever people,
    I am planning to buy a Tesla on business contract lease. There is not much information and even the tesla person I was dealing with has no idea. TBH he is 19 years young lad. As much as I like his enthusiasm he doesn't have enugh info and getting hold of someone in Tesla is a pain

I was wondering if anyone has taken Tesla (or any car ) on business lease through private limited company.
    If so dp they offer same benefits as what big corporates get (insurance , maintenance etc)
    Also insurance provider etc.
    Any help / tip appreciated
    Thanks for reading

Originally posted by cooljsn View Post
    Hello clever people,
    Because we know not to post serious questions in General.
    I am planning to buy a Tesla on business contract lease.
    You don't buy a Tesla on contract lease
    There is not much information and even the tesla person I was dealing with has no idea. TBH he is 19 years young lad. As much as I like his enthusiasm he doesn't have enugh info and getting hold of someone in Tesla is a pain

I was wondering if anyone has taken Tesla (or any car ) on business lease through private limited company.
    If so dp they offer same benefits as what big corporates get (insurance , maintenance etc)
    Thanks for reading
    Go ask someone else then. Benefits to businesses are one of the key sales pitches so I can't believe for one minute you a) can't find any info and b) can't find someone to explain it to you.

Put some more leg work in and see what you find.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 17 March 2023, 17:22.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

also we need to know about repeated use of the chutney spoon, your adventures in plumbing and affinity for Gladiator movies...

Talk about not knowing your audience.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Because we know not to post serious questions in General.

You don't buy a Tesla on contract lease

Go ask someone else then. Benefits to businesses are one of the key sales pitches so I can't believe for one minute you a) can't find any info and b) can't find someone to explain it to you.

Put some more leg work in and see what you find.
        So replying to my post made your Friday. i searched posts and many post with car lease etc were posted in general so I posted here. There was no need to be harsh.
        I looked in this forum and google but not many posts for business contract hire for private limited company. Very much a possibility that I was not using specific keywords.
        If I should have posted in a particular child forum or search differently that would have been more useful then taking time out to reply but not giving anything useful info,
        But if it made your day then fine worth 5 minutes you spend on it.

Comment

It's an EV, subject to the same business rules as any other EV. Try searching for them through Google and you will find the official guidance.
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Hello clever people,
            I am planning to buy a Tesla on business contract lease. There is not much information and even the tesla person I was dealing with has no idea. TBH he is 19 years young lad. As much as I like his enthusiasm he doesn't have enugh info and getting hold of someone in Tesla is a pain

Thanks for reading
            A Testa is too powerful for a 19yo. The car will be written off in a matter of months.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

stop worrying about the maid's tesla, she can always borrow the Butler's Jag.

does anyone have a Maserati on lease?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                stop worrying about the maid's tesla, she can always borrow the Butler's Jag.

does anyone have a Maserati on lease?
                Just chill and watch some Gladiators

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

So replying to my post made your Friday. i searched posts and many post with car lease etc were posted in general so I posted here. There was no need to be harsh.
                  I looked in this forum and google but not many posts for business contract hire for private limited company. Very much a possibility that I was not using specific keywords.
                  If I should have posted in a particular child forum or search differently that would have been more useful then taking time out to reply but not giving anything useful info,
                  But if it made your day then fine worth 5 minutes you spend on it.
                  What the sm@rt@rses here are trying to say is you should have posted in a different forum

Comment

The build quality is awful.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/tesla...build-quality/

Then you realise who is in charge of the company.

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                    X