• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will Harry and Megan ever STFU?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am shocked CUK news reel got nothing from Harry…

Comment

To be fair he's doing a bloody great job of uniting the country though. Against him but we are united none the less.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Did he use ghost writer for "his" book? Somebody named Meghan perhaps...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Did he use ghost writer for "his" book? Somebody named Meghan perhaps...
          He used a ghost writer but not Meghan.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Apparently at 8.45am only 2 copies of the book had been sold in a central London Waterstones which had been open from 6am.

Unfortunately it means the f***ing book will soon be on discount in your local supermarket.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Apparently at 8.45am only 2 copies of the book had been sold in a central London Waterstones which had been open from 6am.

It's because they've pretty much published all of it in the press in the last week

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

It's because they've pretty much published all of it in the press in the last week
                No most of the press/media people pre-ordered it so they didn't have to get out of bed.

Comment

Available soon in The Works

Comment

Enormous queue of one outside Waterstones this morning. .
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Unfortunately it means the f***ing book will soon be on discount in your local supermarket.
                      Surely everyone interested would have pre-ordered on Amazon.

I was curious to read it before the last week or so, now I don't want to put any money in his pocket. I'll wait for it to be on sale, maybe on Kindle.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X