• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Will Harry and Megan ever STFU?"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Hopefully there will be a new book - I suggest he names it "Spare US"
    Someone "kindly" sent me a PDF copy in English a few days ago.

Oddly no-one else I know wants it.

They are showing the same level of interest as I was when I was offered a Spanish copy.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    "Prince Harry: I left out details as I feared family would not forgive me

Duke of Sussex tells Telegraph that he has enough material for another memoir and his original draft was twice as long"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...not-forgive-me

I want to know all the missing details NOW!!!

Hopefully there will be a new book - I suggest he names it "Spare US"

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    "Prince Harry: I left out details as I feared family would not forgive me

Duke of Sussex tells Telegraph that he has enough material for another memoir and his original draft was twice as long"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...not-forgive-me

I want to know all the missing details NOW!!!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

as someone said it will be in a charity shop next week.
    They will have piles higher than Dan Brown's book.

I wonder how much bog roll it will ultimately make....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    "Sales of English version of Prince Harry's Spare hit 'extraordinary' 1.4million on first day

Duke of Sussex’s memoir goes back to press in the US, after an initial print run of two million copies

The English language edition of Spare sold more than 1.4 million copies on its first day of release, its publisher has said.

The Duke of Sussex’s memoir has now gone back to press in the US, after an initial print run of two million copies.

It had already become the fastest selling non-fiction ( ) book ever, with Penguin Random House saying only JK Rowling’s Harry Potter series had done better."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...extraordinary/

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Think I'd sooner sit and read my Readers Digest DIY Manual.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Surely everyone interested would have pre-ordered on Amazon.

I was curious to read it before the last week or so, now I don't want to put any money in his pocket. I'll wait for it to be on sale, maybe on Kindle.
    as someone said it will be in a charity shop next week.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Apparently at 8.45am only 2 copies of the book had been sold in a central London Waterstones which had been open from 6am.

Unfortunately it means the f***ing book will soon be on discount in your local supermarket.
    Surely everyone interested would have pre-ordered on Amazon.

I was curious to read it before the last week or so, now I don't want to put any money in his pocket. I'll wait for it to be on sale, maybe on Kindle.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Enormous queue of one outside Waterstones this morning. .

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Available soon in The Works

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

It's because they've pretty much published all of it in the press in the last week
    No most of the press/media people pre-ordered it so they didn't have to get out of bed.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Apparently at 8.45am only 2 copies of the book had been sold in a central London Waterstones which had been open from 6am.

It's because they've pretty much published all of it in the press in the last week

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

Unfortunately it means the f***ing book will soon be on discount in your local supermarket.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Did he use ghost writer for "his" book? Somebody named Meghan perhaps...
    He used a ghost writer but not Meghan.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Did he use ghost writer for "his" book? Somebody named Meghan perhaps...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X