• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apparently some people...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Well you would know as you died 20 years ago....
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      sadly there are nutters everywhere. Not a big fan of Meghan because of her actions but she shouldn't be afraid.
      Is that her real actions, or what you read in the Wail?

I know someone who doesn't like her too ... I asked her why and she said that, and I quote, "there's just something about her". I asked this person if they've ever watched Suits, or seen her on interviews and the answer was no. Her whole reason for disliking Megan was because of what she's read about her in the Wail.

Unfortunately it's crap like the Wail that causes a lot of these issues.

I'm sure you'll come up with all manner of reasons why you're not the same, but let's face it. You get most of your 'knowledge' from the wail .... you are part of the problem mate.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Is that her real actions, or what you read in the Wail?

I know someone who doesn't like her too ... I asked her why and she said that, and I quote, "there's just something about her". I asked this person if they've ever watched Suits, or seen her on interviews and the answer was no. Her whole reason for disliking Megan was because of what she's read about her in the Wail.

Unfortunately it's crap like the Wail that causes a lot of these issues.

I'm sure you'll come up with all manner of reasons why you're not the same, but let's face it. You get most of your 'knowledge' from the wail .... you are part of the problem mate.
        Reading your post one would be forgiven for thinking that you'd formed your opinion based on her role in Suits or Interviews.
        This love/hate relationship with Vetran needs to come to a head - book a room and shag it out of your systems. I doubt it's a bromance, probably just a physical thing.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Reading your post one would be forgiven for thinking that you'd formed your opinion based on her role in Suits or Interviews.
          This love/hate relationship with Vetran needs to come to a head - book a room and shag it out of your systems. I doubt it's a bromance, probably just a physical thing.
          As an actress, she's ok in Suits. Pretty, competent and it's a good show. As a person I have no view either way as I don't read the gutter trash. She just seems like a normal celeb, in a what appears to be happy marriage, but gets crap from certain areas of the English due to the colour of her skin.

As for Vetty ... I only respond to the odd post of his where I have something to say. I ignore 90% of his posts. He responds to all my posts ... maybe go talk to your fellow Wail reader as he seems to be obsessed with me. The bromance is definitely one sided ... even if I was gay he'd not be my type, I prefer someone who takes care and a bit of pride (pun intended) of their figure and health.

Comment

As an actress, she's ok in Suits. Pretty, competent and it's a good show. As a person I have no view either way as I don't read the gutter trash. She just seems like a normal celeb, in a what appears to be happy marriage, but gets crap from certain areas of the English due to the colour of her skin.

As for Vetty ... I only respond to the odd post of his where I have something to say. I ignore 90% of his posts. He responds to all my posts ... maybe go talk to your fellow Wail reader as he seems to be obsessed with me. The bromance is definitely one sided ... even if I was gay he'd not be my type, I prefer someone who takes care and a bit of pride (pun intended) of their figure and health.
            Me thinks the Lady doth protest... etc.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Actually I just look at the situation she has created. Harry a very popular royal is now distanced from his family just as she is. That is obvious from any paper.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Me thinks the Lady doth protest... etc.
                Given you're hard of thinking, you are wrong. But feel free to crack on, makes no difference to me.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Actually I just look at the situation she has created. Harry a very popular royal is now distanced from his family just as she is. That is obvious from any paper.
                  So all the blame is hers, and hers alone?

Why can't you accept that Harry might be happy with the situation, and he has chosen his wife/marriage over being a royal?

I'd always choose my wife/marriage over anyone else too ... for me that's normal. I guess that's why I don't blame either of them ... instead I blame all those outsiders who think they know best and are trying to interfere in their marriage.

Comment

So all the blame is hers, and hers alone?

Why can't you accept that Harry might be happy with the situation, and he has chosen his wife/marriage over being a royal?

I'd always choose my wife/marriage over anyone else too ... for me that's normal. I guess that's why I don't blame either of them ... instead I blame all those outsiders who think they know best and are trying to interfere in their marriage.
                    Nobody gives a stuff about Harry and Megan's happy marriage They're doing very well from trading on his history and her minor acting abilities., and good luck to them.

But moaning about being kicked out of his royal status when he does nothing to contribute to their work, accusing people of racism, bullying, cutting them off without a penny and the rest, and her sanctimonious wittering on social media? That's what's pissing people off with her.
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Nobody gives a stuff about Harry and Megan's happy marriage They're doing very well from trading on his history and her minor acting abilities., and good luck to them.

But moaning about being kicked out of his royal status when he does nothing to contribute to their work, accusing people of racism, bullying, cutting them off without a penny and the rest, and her sanctimonious wittering on social media? That's what's pissing people off with her.
                      You must be a knuckle dragging mail reader, I mean she is an ethnic minority she can't do wrong. Kanye West for president!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X