• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nurses On Strike

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally found some FFP3 masks locked in a cupboard because the matrons had been told they were ‘too valuable’ to leave lying around
    Who told them? Would that be a manager from one of the many layers governments have put in place instead of medical staff.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Who told them? Would that be a manager from one of the many layers governments have put in place instead of medical staff.
      Some of the managers were/are medical staff.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Govt: People, go outside and clap for the NHS
        People: Okay, what will you do?
        Govt: We will scam billions of NHS money into our filthy pockets through fake procurement into scam companies we are connected to.
        People: Okay, sounds a fair deal!
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

can they not just use some of those 350 millions a week that the nhs receives now that brexit got done?

it was written on a bus so it must have been true.

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
            can they not just use some of those 350 millions a week that the nhs receives now that brexit got done?

it was written on a bus so it must have been true.
            oh they have already had that, its been spent, now they have their hand out for more.

Sadly the NHS needs reform but no one has the balls to do it
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Sadly the NHS needs reform but no one has the balls to do it
              Trouble is people would whinge that you're trying to privatise it, the opposition would simply whinge, the media would be totally unsupportive and out to undermine the reforms, the unions would be no way Jose, the nurses would have a fit and undermine any changes and the bureaucracy would churn any positivity to negative dust It's the way things work which is why we get inept politicians as who would want the job just to get tulipe

Comment

Glad I took out private health insurance a couple of months back. Hmmm. Maybe the private system will be logged as well with more people accessing it.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Glad I took out private health insurance a couple of months back. Hmmm. Maybe the private system will be logged as well with more people accessing it.
                  Anyone without good private medical cover has a death wish under this govt.
                  First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    There are actually delays with private healthcare at the moment but obviously not like the NHS.

Comment

Aslef - train drivers

PCS - civils servants

Are now going on strike.

Comment

Working...
                      X