• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Important research and the yanks have smaller weiners!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

It is a very minimal difference in size between the regular relationship and full on night of wild passion. I suspect most men vary more than that when erect, I definitely do.

I imagine that was the point he was making, for a one night of rampant rumpy pumpy you sort of expect a girl wanting an extra inch or two not a tenth of an inch.
    Really? You believe it's only about the donger when pleasing a woman? Or she pleasing you? Inneresting..... I must have been doing it wrong all these years.

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Really? You believe it's only about the donger when pleasing a woman? Or she pleasing you? Inneresting..... I must have been doing it wrong all these years.
      You got that from my post? You probably need to read it a few times to understand. You do seem obsessed with telling people you please women - methinks the gent does boast too much.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

In the UK, the average erect penis is between 5.7 inches long, and between 4.9 inches in girth.
        Between?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Between?
          Its the wail!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

You got that from my post? You probably need to read it a few times to understand. You do seem obsessed with telling people you please women - methinks the gent does boast too much.
            You said this ....
            Well that confirms me as an extrovert & lady pleaser.
            I never said I well endowed or a lady pleaser (sic). I merely said that thinking it's all about the donger is flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You said this ....

I never said I well endowed or a lady pleaser (sic). I merely said that thinking it's all about the donger is flawed.
              He's got a point. You do go on about it endlessly and when we have a bit of a joke about a bit of a comedy topic you are angling for an argument where there isnt one again.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

He's got a point. You do go on about it endlessly and when we have a bit of a joke about a bit of a comedy topic you are angling for an argument where there isnt one again.
                He makes lots of points ... it doesn't mean he's right. He said the below ... I disgreed. He was saying it's all about the donger size, I said it isn't. I said listening is important ... so not angling for an argument but if all you think we should do is agree with each other then it would make for a pretty boring forum.

It is a very minimal difference in size between the regular relationship and full on night of wild passion. I suspect most men vary more than that when erect, I definitely do.

I imagine that was the point he was making, for a one night of rampant rumpy pumpy you sort of expect a girl wanting an extra inch or two not a tenth of an inch.

Comment

Working...
                X