• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Important research and the yanks have smaller weiners!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important research and the yanks have smaller weiners!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...udy-finds.html

Well that confirms me as an extrovert & lady pleaser.

What your PENIS says about you: Men with big members and trimmed pubic hair are seen as more extroverted and open to new experiences – while those with smaller ones are perceived as more neurotic
    • Participants saw photos of 24 penises varying in girth, length and pubic hair
    • They were asked to rate the men's personalities based on their penis alone
    • Men with big penises were rated as more attractive, extroverted and open
    • But men with small members were rated more highly for neuroticism
    a few on here are obviously under endowed!

Seventy-five women were asked to select two ideal penises from the basket of 3D-printed penises - one that they would prefer for a one-night-only liaison, and one for a long-term partner.

The biggest one in the basket was just shy of 9 inches, and the smallest just over 4 inches.

The study found that the ultimate size for a long-term boyfriend's erect penis was 6.3 inches in length, and 4.8 inches in girth.

For one night only, the average ideal was 6.4 inches in length, 5 inches in girth.

Both are bigger than the average penis length and girth in both the UK and the US.

In the UK, the average erect penis is between 5.7 inches long, and between 4.9 inches in girth.

In America, the average erect penis is just under 5.6 inches in length and 4.8 inches in circumference.
    So is Boris playing with a small deck?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post

So is Boris playing with a small deck?

I work all night, I work all day to pay the bills I have to pay
    Ain't it sad?
    And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
    That's too bad
    In my dreams I have a plan
    If I got me a wealthy man
    I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball

Money, money, money
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The study found that the ultimate size for a long-term boyfriend's erect penis was 6.3 inches in length, and 4.8 inches in girth.

For one night only, the average ideal was 6.4 inches in length, 5 inches in girth.
      So for your night of unbridled no strings passion the ladies are looking for an extra 2.54 mm in length and 5mm in girth. Wow. That's really going to give them a different experience from a long term boyfriend

Although if that's all they are all they are looking for and the average is as low as that it would explain why I've to been very successful with the ladies most my life.
      Last edited by northernladuk; 22 September 2022, 15:08.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

So for your night of unbridled no strings passion the ladies are looking for an extra 2.54 mm in length and 5mm in girth. Wow. That's really going to give them a different experience from a long term boyfriend
        hey who said women make sense?

Comment

So you think you know better than the women surveyed.

That is pretty chauvinistic even for this forum.

Comment

Although if that's all they are all they are looking for and the average is as low as that it would explain why I've to been very successful with the ladies most my life.
            Nah it's your cash mate.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

No point having a big donger if you don't know how to please a woman. The first step I find is listening ....
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post

So you think you know better than the women surveyed.

That is pretty chauvinistic even for this forum.
                It is a very minimal difference in size between the regular relationship and full on night of wild passion. I suspect most men vary more than that when erect, I definitely do.

I imagine that was the point he was making, for a one night of rampant rumpy pumpy you sort of expect a girl wanting an extra inch or two not a tenth of an inch.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  No point having a big donger if you don't know how to please a woman. The first step I find is them listening to how many cut & blow dries I do a week ....
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

hey who said women make sense?
                    No man on the planet.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X