• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OFFICIAL: UK to WIN Eurovision 2023

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OFFICIAL: UK to WIN Eurovision 2023

It's being held in the UK, but it is expected that none of the other acts will be allowed to enter the country...
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-62292162
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Yeah, clamp down on those visas, quick!

Comment

France to win the Rwandan song contest?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Finally justice. Bloody Russians denied us a well earned victory

Comment

Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post
          Finally justice. Bloody Russians denied us a well earned victory
          Phew. I thought I was the only one that thought that.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It's NOT Official until I say so

Comment

It’s now been confirmed that the UK will be hosting Eurovision 2023. I just want to make sure that Daily Mail readers are OK right now with this massive festival of European unity and celebration of gay culture heading to these shores.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                It’s now been confirmed that the UK will be hosting Eurovision 2023. I just want to make sure that Daily Mail readers are OK right now with this massive festival of European unity and celebration of gay culture heading to these shores.
                Hey a contest the brits can't win with because the other countries cheat, lots of people in outrageous costumes it sounds like it is a British invention.

You chaps on the mainland have a problem with alternative sexuality & lifestyles then?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  It's NOT Official until I say so
                  Are we still taking instructions from Moscow? I didn't get that memo...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    It's a gay thing? I didn't get that memo either...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X