• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any plans this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any plans this weekend?

What you up to ?

Anyone off to Silverstone? or Wimbledon?

Thanks for asking.
    Probably the usual: do a bit of gardening, probably some friends coming to visit (I'll be told when I need to know), maybe go for a swim in the sea on Sunday afternoon.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
      What you up to ?

Anyone off to Silverstone? or Wimbledon?
      Thanks - I wish but sadly will be watching on TV. Think a friend is planning to do a Silverstone BBQ weather permitting.
      Dinner with friends and the never-ending struggle to subdue the garden.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

TFA

I will start the watching of the TdF highlights each evening - I see that's been bumped to 8pm on ITV4 today.

Tomorrow I will be emptying my storage unit in Chelsea and moving booze to my new place and trying to get rid of stuff that doesn't need to be moved next week.

Sunday? No idea. Maybe a repeat of Saturday, depending on progress made.

And your good self?

Comment

TFA

Ridiculous deadlines advised this morning so lots of working.

How is me saying again on Wednesday "I finish project A a multiple year project I rocked up near the end to finish it on Thursday Midnight and can start project B on Friday AM to finish part 1 of discovery on the 8th" translated to "oh we changed our minds we need all 7 days of work done by this Monday am"? Muppets!

Off to sunny Surrey to see my Father and do some shopping.

Gardening needs doing.

I may have a sherbert or two.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFA

Am working (on a client migration) and it's absolutely wonderful.

qh
            Last edited by quackhandle; 1 July 2022, 22:06.
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Today my neighbors is taking me to Wickstead Kettering. I think it will be nice

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                TFA

I will start the watching of the TdF highlights each evening - I see that's been bumped to 8pm on ITV4 today.

Tomorrow I will be emptying my storage unit in Chelsea and moving booze to my new place and trying to get rid of stuff that doesn't need to be moved next week.

Sunday? No idea. Maybe a repeat of Saturday, depending on progress made.

And your good self?
                TFA

A weekend in Sheffield with friends. Weather was generally ok and managed to watch F1 - How they survived that crash is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post

How they survived that crash is due to incredible engineering!
                  FTFY

where do you think many of the safety improvements we see on cars come from its because F1 drivers are too high profile to die.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddish View Post
                    Today my neighbors is taking me to Wickstead Kettering. I think it will be nice
                    Yes it was nice but I dropped my handy from the top of a slide and now I can't access my workspace because I cannot do the 2 way authentication because it it broken :-(
                    Last edited by Baddish; 4 July 2022, 09:59.

Comment

Working...
                    X