• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any secondhand cars for sale on here ?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any secondhand cars for sale on here ?!

Well I hope I dont get into trouble given I am posting this in General and there are no rules for this forum as stated on the landing page

I am looking for a secondhand car that would be a good runabout useful for moving furniture and boxes - Ideally it would be a 2010 ish MPV kind of car but also a ford focus or something basic would be just as good

In case anyone in this wonderful group is thinking of selling their car can you PM me - Was hoping to use this group as I have slightly more faith in a IT group of professionals then in the wild west of Autotrader

Have a nice Tuesday

What happened to the electric Audi you were buying?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I've got a Ford Focus for sale. It's an ST-2 so you've got the room plus a bit of fun if you are interested. Black, stock apart from upgraded alloys which look pretty smart.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I've got a Ford Focus for sale. It's an ST-2 so you've got the room plus a bit of fun if you are interested. Black, stock apart from upgraded alloys which look pretty smart.
        Swap you for my 350z? It's got a new MOT on it

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Swap you for my 350z? It's got a new MOT on it
          he's looking to upgrade
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

he's looking to upgrade
            from memory NLUK also used to own either a 350Z or a 370Z and now has a Mini Cooper S (cheapstake as he really should have a JCW).
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I've got a BMW F80 for sale...no Vmax either
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

from memory NLUK also used to own either a 350Z or a 370Z and now has a Mini Cooper S (cheapstake as he really should have a JCW).
                Given how he aquired the Mini, I think he did OK out of the deal
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Oh good memory. Yeah had a 350z roadster. Still one of the most fun cars I've had so gotta say LM's offer is very tempting but don't think I'd give anyone I know an old ST-2 that's been to the moon. Mini has gone sadly but swapped it for a Stage 4.25 tuned GTR so don't miss it much
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm quite fancying a Golf. One of the R32's they used to make.

Comment

Working...
                    X