• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

en Vogue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDude View Post

Agreed - The website looks like it was optimised for Netscape Navigator.

I retract my poorly researched off the cuff remarks.
    To be fair I was thinking the same thing, I assumed from the location you were right and it was milking the tourist trade for £25 burgers. I was somewhat surprised to find the total opposite.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

We had a similar threat to my small company from another company years ago. Was rubbish, these rights only apply if both companies are in the same sector. Fortunately we were ensured and the lawyers saw them off.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

A village pub has received a framed apology from the publishers of one of the world's biggest fashion magazines.

The Star Inn at Vogue pub in Cornwall had been asked to change its name by Vogue magazine's publishers as it might "cause problems".
        Publishers Conde Nast later apologised and the pub has now received a framed version of the apology.
        The parcel included a handwritten note that said: "From one Vogue to another - please accept our apologies."
        Well then. Proper Job.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post

Agreed - The website looks like it was optimised for Netscape Navigator.

I retract my poorly researched off the cuff remarks.
          All of them or just in this thread?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Is Vogue a nice place for a pint?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

All of them or just in this thread?
              we have that much time?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X