• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will Smith punches Chris Rock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

The bit in the bible about your views being unimportant is certainly not redundant. You and your little vendetta.
    I wouldn't waste a Wall's Viennetta on you never mind a vendetta.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Actually i take back the pussy whipped cuckold theory.

It turns out Will's dad used to beat the crap out of his Mum when he was very young (under 10).

He has said in the past still feels guilty that he was not able defend his mum against his dad.

So would seem that poor Chris Rock has taken the brunt of that repressed anger that Will Smith still feels for his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Btw, my wife would murder me if I did something as stupid as Will Smith did.
        Well said, my wife would too if I ever did it again
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Cidona Ice Lolly - Shirley?

Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Least it gives them something for the return of HIGNFY this week.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Apart from your not infrequent out-of-context personal commentary on my religious views, you mean?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Apart from your not infrequent out-of-context personal commentary on my religious views, you mean?
                I don't recall whether you are anti or pro religion, but if the latter then it was slightly odd you giving me stick for quoting the Bible!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

I don't recall whether you are anti or pro religion, but if the latter then it was slightly odd you giving me stick for quoting the Bible!
                  I'll think you'll find it was aimed at me!

Last edited by Gibbon; 28 March 2022, 14:18.

Comment

There was nothing out of context was there, you were advocating retaliatory action, you self identify as a Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Maybe Chris Rock will continue being a comedian. One thing is for sure, the smooth, debonaire Will Smith has demonstrated his lack of control, wit and intelligence.
                      No, you're right, it is funny to joke about someone's illness. Silly me, how did I not think that was funny?
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X