• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[OFFICIAL] Ukraine Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Oh, was that more Ruskie lies?
    Watch them soon deny that there were a few nuclear warheads on that ship, you've heard it on here first...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

You don't "get yourself" they aren't chattels its "You can help".

Some men are driven by their Dicks!
      OH! - the ironing!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FQYcyfUXoAcYOkl?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	4214584

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Oh, was that more Ruskie lies?
          "Oh, those Russians"

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Apparently he is also opening a factory in Rwanda as there will soon be a plentiful supply of cheap labour...

Dyson (1) - the Conservative party donor technology company - has reiterated its support once again for Putin’s regime by refusing, not just to stop trading with Russia, but also to keep all its customer sales and support business going in Moscow.
            (1) Other notable B****ers include Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen, Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Russian media is now pushing the conspiracy that Europe is about to divide into three parts (1). The three parts are a recreated Austria-Hungary led by Viktor Orban, a Eurasian bloc led by Russia and a U.S. and Britain-dominated Western Europe. Russia will gain East Germany, Poland and the Baltic States

Name:	FQZ-vZUX0AMHFzs?format=png&name=large.png
Views:	129
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	4214651

(1) Also perused by many B*******S who really are in the pockets of Putin, et. al.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

(1) Also perused by many B*******S who really are in the pockets of Putin, et. al.
                Blimey, what could "B*******S" stand for? Barbeques? Bilderbergers? It's like Wordle on steroids, which reminds me .. Off to do today's

Name:	8efe2be7-0e78-476a-96f2-af053add8115-b3b77a20-8386-433c-82a5-7ade7b70914a.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	4214653
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Oh, how times change!

I remember watching "Threads" back in the mid 80s, then wondering quietly to myself when the actinic flash would happen.

A mere 35 or so years later, during my daily stagger, wondering quietly to myself when the actinic flash would happen.

Then again, I had a feeling in my water that as soon as I was on a fixed income, inflation would be back with a vengeance.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Oh no, BoJo (and others) has been banned from Russia

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ss-ben-wallace

Russia’s foreign ministry has banned Boris Johnson, Liz Truss, Ben Wallace and 10 other British government members from entering the country.

The ministry said the decision was made “in view of the unprecedented hostile action by the UK government”.

Dominic Raab, Grant Shapps, Priti Patel, Rishi Sunak, Kwasi Kwarteng, Nadine Dorries, James Heappey, Nicola Sturgeon, Suella Braverman and Theresa May have also been banned.

“London’s unbridled information and political campaign aimed at isolating Russia internationally, creating conditions for containing our country and strangling the domestic economy” were responsible for its decision, the ministry said.

“In essence, the British leadership is deliberately aggravating the situation around Ukraine, pumping the Kyiv regime with lethal weapons and coordinating similar efforts on the part of Nato,” it added.

I bet wee Jimmy Cranky will be right pissed off and will use the ban as further evidence that Scotland should be independent.

Comment

Did someone mention that certain government ministers and an MP for Windsor and Maidenhead have been banned from Russia?

​​​​

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ss-ben-wallace
                      Russia’s foreign ministry has banned Boris Johnson, Liz Truss, Ben Wallace and 10 other British government members from entering the country.

The ministry said the decision was made “in view of the unprecedented hostile action by the UK government”.

Dominic Raab, Grant Shapps, Priti Patel, Rishi Sunak, Kwasi Kwarteng, Nadine Dorries, James Heappey, Nicola Sturgeon, Suella Braverman and Theresa May have also been banned.

“London’s unbridled information and political campaign aimed at isolating Russia internationally, creating conditions for containing our country and strangling the domestic economy” were responsible for its decision, the ministry said.

“In essence, the British leadership is deliberately aggravating the situation around Ukraine, pumping the Kyiv regime with lethal weapons and coordinating similar efforts on the part of Nato,” it added.

In March, Moscow imposed a similar ban against the US president, Joe Biden.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X