• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got to be said

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to be said

But if anyone only visits General you need to head to the Accountancy forum, PC has outdone every other stupid decision and post of his that you can remember.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    But if anyone only visits General you need to head to the Accountancy forum, PC has outdone every other stupid decision and post of his that you can remember.
    Which is one hell of an achievement to be fair.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It takes a certain something but explains how on earth that company survives. There are people who make decisions based on historic reputation even when full information is to hand.

Comment

PC is CUK's resident Mr. Bean. He is irredeemable.

Comment

Oh God, what’s he done now?

(and no, you can’t ban stupid…)
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            you can’t ban stupid…
            Well, I can, but then I'll get whined at.

Also, we can't move stupid to "General" until NickFitz fixes that bug.
            Speaking of which, maybe we could get a code change so that particular users posts are automatically moved to general (or just merged into their own thread that no one else needs to see)

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Well, I can, but then I'll get whined at.

Also, we can't move stupid to "General" until NickFitz fixes that bug.
              Speaking of which, maybe we could get a code change so that particular users posts are automatically moved to general (or just merged into their own thread that no one else needs to see)
              Oh we need to see the posts - it's a regular reminder of how stupid some people / users are regardless of the number of times you try and stop them doing something stupid.

Comment

Oh dear, PC is now providing advice to others in Professional. Make it stop.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  Oh dear, PC is now providing advice to others in Professional. Make it stop.
                  He's actually right there - although it's impossible to believe.

Most issues when it comes to money are down to agencies doing anything to sign 1 worker over another agency or to make a few extra quid.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

He's actually right there - although it's impossible to believe.

Most issues when it comes to money are down to agencies doing anything to sign 1 worker over another agency or to make a few extra quid.
                    It isn't whether a stopped clock is right twice a day, it's that he's actually providing advice to others. Down this road lies chaos...

Comment

Working...
                    X