• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO: LadyMuck & AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

My lad bought a Mito and I was totally against it but he was adamant as he'd found a nice one to be fair. He's had it two years and hasn't spent a penny on it bar servicing yet. Gotta say I'm pretty impressed so far. Not what I expected at all. Maybe the old reliability record is a thing of the past. It used to be very true as I believe they didn't use a head gasket because their engineering was so good it didn't need one and the like.

Still wouldn't buy one personally though.
    Eek twin A's Fiat 500 is fairly nice to drive - utterly underpowered compared to the mini but that was what she needed for insurance purposes.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

That was a 280bhp petrol Launch Edition with optional sunroof. I didn't know a pine interior was an option.
      It is if you buy the special Fir-nished option. In brum some of the mercs come with a Brick interior...
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
        It's the name that gets me, like an artificial sweetener. "I don't have sugar, I'm on the Stelvio."

qh
        Sweet enough?

https://www.epikdrives.com/stelvio-pass
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Eek twin A's Fiat 500 is fairly nice to drive - utterly underpowered compared to the mini but that was what she needed for insurance purposes.
          Tried to push him down that route but too girly for him. He did find a decent car that I would have never looked at. Turbo diesel, forget the spec, the one under the cloverleaf so all the carbon fibre and the like but low insurance. To give him some credit it's better than most his mates standard Corsas and that but small turbo diesels.. Ugh.. the lag is unbearable. There are very few cars I hate driving and his is one but he's happy and his mates are impressed so job is done I guess.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Tried to push him down that route but too girly for him.
            Glad he has more balls than his dad Wasn't it our old pal Mich the Tester who said Fiat 500's were a good sign for a gentleman meeting a lady (especially the sport version?)
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X