• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Andrew update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Sadly if he is guilty then its the only way to preserve the monarchy.
    Surely the time to strip him of titles is after a guilty verdict then?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post

Surely the time to strip him of titles is after a guilty verdict then?
      He's being stripped to limit reputation damage to the monarchy.

It is a civil court not a criminal court.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
        I am not going to speculate on Andrew's guilt or otherwise but it is pretty cold of his mother to act like this.
        One can't be having any anti-monarchy rumblings when one has to plan one's platinum jubilee shindig this summer.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude
          I am not going to speculate on Andrew's guilt or otherwise but it is pretty cold of his mother to act like this.
          He was probably prewarned about associating with a disreputable rascal like Epstein and technically underage girls, especially in the US.

If so, or even if not because anyone with an ounce of sense would realise anyway, the arrogant fool has only himself to blame.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

He was probably prewarned about associating with a disreputable rascal like Epstein and technically underage girls, especially in the US.

If so, or even if not because anyone with an ounce of sense would realise anyway, the arrogant fool has only himself to blame.
            Oh there are another 8 powerful men likely to be a bit nervous. Provision of willing/unwilling courtesans is as old as monarchy sadly.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Oh there are another 8 powerful men likely to be a bit nervous.
              Anyone want to play Top Trumps and take a guess at who might be on the list?
              (I mean I don't give a Donald Duck who might be there, or who might have paid to have their name left off it)
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

(I mean I don't give a Donald Duck who might be there, or who might have paid to have their name left off it)
                Who knows. They are probably quick enough and smart enough not to have got caught in the whole mess. Sadly, that is not an option for our very own self-important royal oaf.
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Captn Bob would be proud that his family are still ruling the roost... or maybe that his yacht rules the waves.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

His mom may have asked him to look her in the yes and answer truthfully if he had done it, I wonder if that can be subpoenaed...

I guess we'll find our if the Duke can actually escape the New York...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Donald Duck .... Top Trumps ..... ?????
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X