• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bouji Consulting Services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouji Consulting Services

For fans of The Apprentice, has anyone considered changing their Ltd company name - the above is available

<trigger warning>

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0bf941t

</trigger warning>

is "wave of poop rampant" still available?

Watched it last night with Mrs V we were just open mouthed
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Nobody on the show managed to explain what bouji actually means. I initially thought they were saying 'boozy cruises' which made perfect sense, and probably says more about my expectations than anything.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Nobody on the show managed to explain what bouji actually means. I initially thought they were saying 'boozy cruises' which made perfect sense, and probably says more about my expectations than anything.
        Look at the Urban Dictionary. Bouji is basically pretending to be better off than you are, with a side order of being a bit of a sad bugger. It's not actually a good thing to be.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Look at the Urban Dictionary. Bouji is basically pretending to be better off than you are, with a side order of being a bit of a sad bugger. It's not actually a good thing to be.
          That's Boujie.

Bouji has just recently been added

A bit tulip, or very tulip. Like a really bad idea on The Apprentice TV Reality Show.
          Our Product design is Bouji.
          We've done a really Bouji job at this task.
          https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bouji

Comment

Bit behind on iPlayer, so just caught up. Had to love where the person who came up with it couldn't explain what it is. I'm amazed Sugar didn't rinse her far more worse for "total bloody nonsense".

I haven't watched the show for quite a few seasons, is it me or are the contestants just a little less totally overblown idiots than before?

Watched the toothbrush one yesterday, there was a beautiful couple of seconds, quickly cut, of Karen using the toothbrush in a very Southpark-Shakeweight stylee in the boardroom.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              I haven't watched the show for quite a few seasons, is it me or are the contestants just a little less totally overblown idiots than before?
              Yes they get worse every series.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Never watched it after seeing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ss-59fi4nM
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Yes they get worse every series.
                  I'm saying they seem better. I hardly wanted to slap any of them. No "I'm a whole field of ponies" so far.
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Never watched it after seeing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ss-59fi4nM
                    Very good. The end especially.