• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Want to end it all? You'll need to be vaccinated.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

So, you have a kind of check list when you think people should be killed.

You're convincing me this is ethical.
    I know you being a thick twunt that this is hard for you to understand, but what part of "no one is killing anyone else" do you not understand?

This is about someone who knows that they are at end of life. All they have left is suffering, pain and indignity - they are dying and 'today' is their best day. Every day after today will be worse for them. So they are wanting to choose when they say goodbye to their loved ones, and can be released from the pain.

Like I say, let's hope you never have to watch someone you love slowly die in pain and suffering. The ethics is the person choosing their own path, without idiots like you thinking you know what's best for them.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      That's because the views you think I think a Christian should have aren't the views I think a Christian should have.
      Our views aren't important, I find it sad you've wandered off.

Comment

Jacob Rees Mogg going on TV and handing out "life is a sacrament" pills. Absolute respect for that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Jacob Rees Mogg going on TV and handing out "life is a sacrament" pills. Absolute respect for that.
            not quite that far on pro life but we have a way to go until Abortion is only for emergencies rather than as a primary form of contraception.

https://www.bpas.org/about-our-chari...contraception/

• Data released today by the British Pregnancy Advisory Service shows that a quarter of women who had an abortion at bpas clinics in 2016 were using either a method of hormonal contraception or a long acting reversible contraceptive method (LARC) when they presented
            • Over half (51.2%) were using at least one form of contraception
            Maybe changing contraception use would be an effective way to remove objections? Men wear a glove for love and ladies take the pill etc. before letting them in . If you aren't ready for babies then I recommend doing both!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This subject is a challenge domestically, really difficult, with the wife being a GP have to accept parts of her job conflict with my views.

When JRM said we know we cant stop it but it was morally indefeasible. Absolute respect. Didn't back down, totally clear. The church seems to have abdicated from presenting doctrine.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                It's the customers who want to die, not the staff. The staff want to be protected from suicidal idiots who don't get vaccinated.
                But yes, I find it difficult to understand this proposition.

Comment

Working...
                X