• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: "Omicron Covid cases ‘doubling every two to three days’ in UK"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

post something interesting for a change, dont know is that is my problem.
    Yes. That would work for your posts. Or at least coherent.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You take this booster and you will be taking another one in 12 weeks.

The booster make sense but im not going to do it,

Comment

""France reported 179,807 new confirmed cases in a 24-hour period today, by far the highest number since the start of the pandemic.
        The previous highest daily number, 104,611 cases, was recorded on Saturday."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          ""France reported 179,807 new confirmed cases in a 24-hour period today, by far the highest number since the start of the pandemic.
          The previous highest daily number, 104,611 cases, was recorded on Saturday."

It appears we've got one confirmed case of mad cows disease.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

It appears we've got one confirmed case of mad SQUIRREL disease.
            FTFY
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I had to go to hospital with covid, bit of a wild ride really. My oxygen was 82 after 10 days. Was in for an evening.

I was mentally gone when I had it, I'm fairly sure I was hallucinating, really worrying memory issues for a couple of weeks.

Joe Biden said he was going to fix this, had a plan.

Comment

I had covid 8 weeks ago. Im not taking a vaccine for something ive had.
                So if you'd had tetanus, you'd stop getting the 10 yearly vaccinations? Or do you not bother with those shots either on the grounds that you've been vaccinated once, it should offer lifelong immunity?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone
                  look, if you want to say "i delete your posts because I dont like you" i will respect that,

Are mods allowed to delete posts asking about deleted posts on a completely different thread?

Then block a poster for their own welfare?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Joe Biden said he was going to fix this, had a plan.
                    You don't live in the USA. Why do you care what Joe Biden says?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Are mods allowed to delete posts asking about deleted posts on a completely different thread?

Then block a poster for their own welfare?
                      I've deleted those posts. But in the interests of caring in the community, I've answered the questions here: https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ml#post2913435

Comment

Working...
                      X