• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Malika mother of GOD

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

They don't even talk about him according to WTFH.

Odd you think they dislike one of their top columnists?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/sea...The+Daily+Mail

The GBnews story was just too juicy to ignore. If they had our tin foil wearer would claim its a sign.
    I was talking about the OTHER Andrew Neil story. You really are so obsessed with wailing that you've missed a big story this week.

...it may, or may not, be related to a woman that Boris paid over £100k to from the public purse for a quick feel behind the bike sheds, along with Captain Bob's daughter, a randy royal and someone who Trump daubed in hoping to get immunity from prosecution.
    ALLEGEDLY.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just checked, the Torygraph have now discovered the story, but if they knew about it 2 days ago, they were sitting on it like they are sitting on the list of attendees at a party/drunken business meeting that took place about a year ago.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

I was talking about the OTHER Andrew Neil story. You really are so obsessed with wailing that you've missed a big story this week.

...it may, or may not, be related to a woman that Boris paid over £100k to from the public purse for a quick feel behind the bike sheds, along with Captain Bob's daughter, a randy royal and someone who Trump daubed in hoping to get immunity from prosecution.
        ALLEGEDLY.
        Oh you mean ex Bojo confessed adulterous squeeze twatters something stupid probably on her second babycham suggesting Andrew Neil may have travelled on Epstein's plane or partaken in criminal activity with no proof. Neil threatens to sue.

oh I forget you just believe not demand facts.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...effrey-epstein

Neil wrote in response: “I have clicked to follow you. Please DM your address/contact details so my lawyers can serve legal papers against you for this clear libel and defamation. I’ve instructed the papers to be drawn up now. All those tweeting support for and spreading her tweet will also be served.”

To this, Arcuri responded: “You really are threatened by me @afneil. Thank you for confirming. Now the world sees exactly what you are.”

Neil, who was chairman of GB News until he resigned this summer, replied to Arcuri again, writing: “I will not engage in a public Twitter spat with you, though every subsequent tweet you make just makes it worse. Please just DM your address to me so we can begin the necessary legal action against you. Thank you.”
        It is vaguely interesting but its like Satan accusing God of direct carnal knowledge with Malika.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Just checked, the Torygraph have now discovered the story, but if they knew about it 2 days ago, they were sitting on it like they are sitting on the list of attendees at a party/drunken business meeting that took place about a year ago.
          A bit less embarrassing than the Beeb and Jimmy Saville then?

Comment

Mary wasn't called Mary. She might have been Maria (Greek) or possibly Miriam (Aramaic)
            John would have been Yohanan or Ioannes
            Anglicising a name doesn't mean that is what they were called, it's just an interpretation that works in a particular language.
            Funny, I was thinking how ridiculous the names of the apostles etc were the other day. Just another proof of how established religions are total bollox.

PS Except Satanism of course. Off to the village goat's arse kissing event later.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Funny, I was thinking how ridiculous the names of the apostles etc were the other day. Just another proof of how established religions are total bollox.

PS Except Satanism of course. Off to the village goat's arse kissing event later.
              This is indeed true we Anglicised names and appearances Jesus probably appeared Jewish possibly Arabic and as you say the names were more likely Jewish/Arabic before the west got hold of them. But the reason given for changing them is populist and revisionist not historic.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/yeshua-jesus-real-name

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

I think you've missed the point rather. These are the modern equivalent names. Just as I have a Hebrew friend Joseph... his name isn't actually Joseph but something very hard to pronounce, but Joseph is not a 'made up' name.

Names are very important, and carry great meaning, in the bible (and I assume the Koran, etc). You can have many reasons to consider religions stupid, but the anglicised naming is not one of them. If you got a modern bible in Spanish or Chinese it's likely the names would be different there too, for instance in French bibles they have the Gospels of Luc & Jean rather than Luke and John.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X