• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving for better women

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving for better women

Current gig has a shortage of decent skirt, all day I am stuck with no eye candy at all and lots of dogs, should I jump to a new gig or keep working from home with the wife?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

You've got to go. NOW! Lack of eye candy is a breach of your human rights and must not be tolerated. Mention it to your client who I am sure will totally understand and then exit as soon as possible.

Lack of pyscho candy however is a blessing but never count your chickens because that could change!

Stay strong brother!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Perhaps you need to widen your horizons and not restrict your perving to just women?

Comment

upgrade your wife.. its easy and cheap... just ask Brillo & Ziggy.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Why upgrade your wife?

Follow our supreme leader and have a mistress as well. Just make sure she doesn't keep a diary....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Think about the poor women where you work, having to see your fat ass wobbling to the snack machine every half hour.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              Think about the poor women where you work, having to see your fat ass wobbling to the snack machine every half hour.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Why upgrade your wife?

Follow our supreme leader and have a mistress as well. Just make sure she doesn't keep a diary....
                Or just upgrade to someone else's (ex)wife .....
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Why upgrade your wife?

High availability is best practice, after all.

Of course, Simon, remember that HA isn't DR. So really you probably need another 2 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post

High availability is best practice, after all.

Of course, Simon, remember that HA isn't DR. So really you probably need another 2 at least.
                    maybe a Cluster - F***?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X