• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not quite the very hungry caterpillar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not quite the very hungry caterpillar

https://www.newbeaconbooks.com/under-5s/woke-baby

Woke babies are up early. Woke babies raise their fists in the air. Woke babies cry out for justice.

Woke babies grow up to change the world. This lyrical and empowering book is both a celebration of what it means to be a baby and what it means to be woke. With bright, playful art, Woke Baby is an anthem of hope in a world where the only limit to a skyscraper is more blue.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Woke baby commits murder suicide on the human race

Comment

Not too late to smother it.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Oh no, it's sold out. I would love to buy a copy as a joke present, if the book is as the blurb suggests.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Hang on it's on Amazon and you can peek inside... https://www.amazon.co.uk/Woke-Baby-M...rmat=2&depth=1

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Hang on it's on Amazon and you can peek inside... https://www.amazon.co.uk/Woke-Baby-M...rmat=2&depth=1
            You can get the set
            Woke Baby
            Antiracist Baby
            and Feminist Baby.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

You can get the set
              Woke Baby
              Antiracist Baby
              and Feminist Baby.
              No Antifa Baby?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

No Antifa Baby?
                I smell an opportunity! You write that and I will do "Trans Baby"

Comment

All seems very ageist! Us old farts should have courses in wokeness, I'll suggest it to the U3A.

PS Long time ago but seem to recall us hippies were rather woke too. About war, capitalism etc. Think it is just an age thing.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

I smell an opportunity! You write that and I will do "Trans Baby"
                    If you do the Trans Baby you will get one or the other of those groups coming after you...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X