• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Employee disguise....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employee disguise....

Have you ever tried wearing an actual employee disguise? Any idea what it would look like. HMRC seem to be just as baffled as I do?

Batman suit?
    Joker?
    Flash?
    Wonder woman?
    Bowler hat!

Surely the lack of insight on the matter at hand on my part proves that I can't be can't possibly be wearing any kind of employee disguise!

Oddly enough this is the most sensible question you've asked but at least it's in the right place and not in prof like the others.

And isn't this a play on 'Disguised employee' which is different to employee disguise?

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Oddly enough this is the most sensible question you've asked but at least it's in the right place and not in prof like the others.

And isn't this a play on 'Disguised employee' which is different to employee disguise?
      Is Judgedread attire the clue I'm meant to be looking for? Trying to read between the lines here. Still baffled.

Comment

Originally posted by ApeShape View Post

Is Judgedread attire the clue I'm meant to be looking for? Trying to read between the lines here. Still baffled.
        I've no idea what's going to be fair but anyway... carry on. I'm sure someone will understand and enjoy the thread.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hmm...

An employee in disguise you say.

You should look no further than this for your inspiration!

Comment

Originally posted by ApeShape View Post

Judge Dredd you fecking heathen.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I contract as a wolf. Worked for 28 years & still no investigation.

Comment

I always imagine PC.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

When I was a contractor many years ago, I was known as contract scum, Only in it for the ? money ! ! Hard to find an outfit for that though !

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    I always imagine PC.
                    whatever gets you off!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X