• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BP - We Have To Close Petrol Stations...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metro does the most rude stories too.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

The Metro is hilarious. I helps that it doesn't take itself seriously, whereas the Fail thinks it's a real newspaper.
      The fail knows exactly what it is.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

The Metro is hilarious. I helps that it doesn't take itself seriously, whereas the Fail thinks it's a real newspaper.
        Which is why I like posting "news" from it.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Which is why I like posting "news" from it.
          The metro was always perfect for that 30 minute train commute. Bubblegum 'news' whilst trying to wake up!
          Last edited by Whorty; 30 September 2021, 10:02.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

God, I thought the Mail Online was a bit down market. But the Metro is Chav City!
            It's gone downhill a lot since they took the cartoons out.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Back to petrol stations, was nightmare coming back from Karaoke on Tuesday due to long line of cars blocking road. Was a duel carriageway but some idiot was way over the line blocking both.
              bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I found out about the petrol conspiracy yesterday.
                Apparently the government created the fuel shortage as they had a surplus of E5 fuel that they need to get rid of to make way for E10 . So they created a panic.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	feel-me-think-about-it.gif
Views:	150
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	4185414

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Back to petrol stations, was nightmare coming back from Karaoke on Tuesday due to long line of cars blocking road. Was a duel carriageway but some idiot was way over the line blocking both.
                  lot's of fighting there, then??

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
                    I found out about the petrol conspiracy yesterday.
                    Apparently the government created the fuel shortage as they had a surplus of E5 fuel that they need to get rid of to make way for E10 . So they created a panic.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	feel-me-think-about-it.gif
Views:	150
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	4185414
                    Diesel had run out first and there is more shortage of Diesel than petrol. However, Heathrow is supplied by a pipeline therefor, I have taped two cardboard wings on the car so I can refuel with JetA1.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

lot's of fighting there, then??
                      Aaaagh! A spelling error! Must kill myself!
                      bloggoth

Comment

Working...
                      X