• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCs, teenagers and breakages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I thought you liked having your balls tickled by NAT?
    I used to but remember I gave him a dirty great hammer at the last xmas do
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lorakeen View Post
      3. Shouldn't you just ban the kids discussions altogether then?
      That's a pretty good point to be fair. We can't ban it as it's General but I do think bearing all about that part of your life on here is a bit daft to say the least. PC more than the others of all people as well. His rep on here is, well, you know, so not sure why he then feels the need to bring that part of it for all to see. But... as a set of adults, if he wants to do that we can at least act with a bit of decency. Posting about his kids has been pointed out to him a few times, even in the post after the one I quoted, so yes, he's got to take the rough with the smooth if it happens.. but no need to go there.

You are right, posting your family life in this bear pit is asking for trouble but thankfully nearly everyone to date has acted with a bit of decorum and even helped.

MF has similar issues and has posted quite a bit on here which I find bizarre but it's there and he's actually had some help from posters with similar issues, or the odd warm hug from people that can sympathise.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

if said people would get over their bizarre obsession with me and stop stalking me, they wouldn't be getting attacked back.
        What on Earth on you on about now? I'm commenting on your response to PC's thread - are you suggesting PC somehow created this thread to stalk you, or do you just live in a permanent state of confusion?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post

What on Earth on you on about now? I'm commenting on your response to PC's thread - are you suggesting PC somehow created this thread to stalk you, or do you just live in a permanent state of confusion?
          no, I'm saying you don't quite have the context.
          NLU has been stalking and harassing me for a while, and I have a right to respond since the mods have no issue with bullying and harassment on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

You are not being stalked. Unless you're receiving a load of PM's (which you can report), all people are doing is reacting to your posts.
            I would call someone following me from thread to thread and only responding to attack me a form of stalking.

Comment

I would call someone following me from thread to thread and only responding to attack me a form of stalking.
              You comment on a post. When people choose the new posts option, they see it's been updated, so they read it. No one is stalking anyone.

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Wish you would ignore them rather than give me a bollocking over PM
              Wuss. I was very polite.

1. Translation: you allow a bully to run free and insult people at will because handling him would requite actual action.
              2. One of my degrees is a MSc in Psychology with a specialization in child psychology. Much as I don't practice it, I am probably more qualified to discuss it than most, but that is a different kettle of fish.
              3. Shouldn't you just ban the kids discussions altogether then?
              Wrong translation. You should have translated it as "give it a rest", and done likewise. Since you haven't I've enforced a day's rest. I'm sure we'll all chat again tomorrow.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

no, I'm saying you don't quite have the context.
                NLU has been stalking and harassing me for a while, and I have a right to respond since the mods have no issue with bullying and harassment on the board.
                The context was your response to PC, and you defending that response. Your little love affair with NLUK is immaterial.

Also, you're not being bullied - stop being pathetic.

Comment

If only people learned to use the 'ignore' feature.

Comment

Grr, you can't rep the posts of a banned user....
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Grr, you can't rep the posts of a banned user....
                      Try again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X