• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCs, teenagers and breakages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

The post I linked is from 2018 and it's not the only post on this topic. You've got to be a bit more careful you're properly aware of the situation before you start calling peoples parenting, dismissing his illness and making a judgement on a childs level of intelligence. You could (and did) get it wrong and look like a thoroughly horrible human being. We post some proper crap about each other on here but to date their kids and parenting skills have never been a target, until you popped up.
    When someone asks a question in a public forum, they open themselves to getting answers they might not expect.
    Pathologization of normal teen behaviour is a serious issue, and parents who care about their kids do best to exhaust any other options before going further.
    Especially with the disgusting state the mental health services are in the UK.

Like in many other occasions, you're trying to make yourself seem smarter than you are, and failing miserably. That low self esteem seems to be hitting hard if all you can do to get your jollies is to be a bully on a messageboard.

You attacked me incessantly and now you're complaining and calling on the mods to help you when your disgusting behaviour is taken to task. Poor bully.
    How many times were you banned here again?

Comment

Originally posted by lorakeen View Post
      When someone asks a question in a public forum, they open themselves to getting answers they might not expect.
      What a poor attitude - just because it's a public forum doesn't mean you're free to wade in with such awful takes, and attacks on people.

Comment

lorakeen A few points.
        1. We routinely ignore NLUK's whinges - he'll confirm that
        2. Don't make medical diagnoses unless you're a qualified doctor who has seen the patient
        3. Don't make comments concerning other people's kids.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Wish you would ignore them rather than give me a bollocking over PM
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            lorakeen A few points.
            2. Don't make medical diagnoses unless you're a qualified doctor who has seen the patient
            3. Don't make comments concerning other people's kids.
            1. Translation: you allow a bully to run free and insult people at will because handling him would requite actual action.
            2. One of my degrees is a MSc in Psychology with a specialization in child psychology. Much as I don't practice it, I am probably more qualified to discuss it than most, but that is a different kettle of fish.
            3. Shouldn't you just ban the kids discussions altogether then?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post

What a poor attitude - just because it's a public forum doesn't mean you're free to wade in with such awful takes, and attacks on people.
              if said people would get over their bizarre obsession with me and stop stalking me, they wouldn't be getting attacked back.

Comment

1. Translation: you allow a bully to run free and insult people at will because handling him would requite actual action.
                2. One of my degrees is a MSc in Psychology with a specialization in child psychology. Much as I don't practice it, I am probably more qualified to discuss it than most, but that is a different kettle of fish.
                3. Shouldn't you just ban the kids discussions altogether then?
                So you have seen PC's kid then in person?
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

if said people would get over their bizarre obsession with me and stop stalking me, they wouldn't be getting attacked back.
                  You are not being stalked. Unless you're receiving a load of PM's (which you can report), all people are doing is reacting to your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Wish you would ignore them rather than give me a bollocking over PM
                    I thought you liked having your balls tickled by NAT?

Comment

Nope we just don't want you on this site because to be blunt you add absolutely nothing to it and you are a grade a ....

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X