• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

XR blocking M25 Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	_120569675_ib1.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	4182567
    Is it just me who thinks "insulate Britain" sounds like a far-right nationalist motto? Their logo looks a bit British Front/EDL-esque
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Is it just me who thinks "insulate Britain" sounds like a far-right nationalist motto? Their logo looks a bit British Front/EDL-esque
      That's what I thought.

I don't think we will have this issue next year. Looking at that picture I think the next cold snap/flu outbreak is gonna reduce their membership somewhat.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I think that's "Insular Britain" you're thinking of.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

I think that's "Insular Britain" you're thinking of.
          It was a particularly bitter schism.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	_120569675_ib1.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	4182567
            Someone really needs to drive a muck spreader through that lot. I wonder where they parked their cars?

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
              Someone really needs to drive a muck spreader through that lot. I wonder where they parked their cars?
              you can't run a muck-spreader on the motorway you ****. Stop jacking off thinking about the idea of beating up a load of protestors when in reality you wouldn't dare even get out of your car to shout at them, you lame internet warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
                Only a matter of time before someone takes a baseball bat to one of them. Hopefully before the Police get there.
                Do you remember the Canning Town incident?

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm really looking forward to retirement so I can join one of these groups. Meet like minded people and make a lot of friends whilst saving the planet from imminent destruction.
                  First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                    I'm really looking forward to retirement so I can join one of these groups. Meet like minded people and make a lot of friends whilst saving the planet from imminent destruction.
                    By then the police will have started attacking white middle class men.

Correction - white middle class cis-male
                    Last edited by SueEllen; 15 September 2021, 11:38.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

you can't run a muck-spreader on the motorway you ****. Stop jacking off thinking about the idea of beating up a load of protestors when in reality you wouldn't dare even get out of your car to shout at them, you lame internet warrior.
                      If that had happened on my way to get a transplant (or any one of my loved ones, or serious A&E) I wouldn't have even slowed down. I'd take the manslaughter happily.
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X