• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Redundancy & strikes under labour scum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

No, no, no ... that's not true!!!! Did you not know that Southgate and the whole England football team are Marxist? They are famous for their support of communism
    Aye, Champagne & Bentley Marxists.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

No, no, no ... that's not true!!!! Did you not know that Southgate and the whole England football team are Marxist? They are famous for their support of communism
      Well, Marcus Rashford, who campaigns and donates to homeless and child hunger charities - he's prefers to be a left winger.

Originally posted by Rashford
      When you are on the left, you can create a lot more things on your own, giving that little bit more
      ( Source )
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Well, Marcus Rashford, who campaigns and donates to homeless and child hunger charities
        Marxist bastard.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Well, Marcus Rashford, who campaigns and donates to homeless and child hunger charities - he's prefers to be a left winger.

( Source )
          Being on the left doesn't make you a marxist ... saying that though, the far right nut jobs, some of whom are in here by the looks of posts, think than anyone to the left of their extremist views is marxist so in their little minds then maybe you are correct.
          Last edited by Whorty; 7 September 2021, 10:49.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Labour are missing a trick on this one, sack everyone and then complain that the government are not tacking unemployment as the numbers are rising
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Being on the left doesn't make you a marxist ... saying that though, the far right nut jobs, some of whom are in here by the looks of posts, think than anyone to the left of their extremist views is marxist so in their little minds then maybe you are correct.

What side of the football pitch does he prefer to play on?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

What side of the football pitch does he prefer to play on?
                No idea. I don't watch football much.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                X