• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whorty's love life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Mods, can you please rename Whorty to Horny?

tia
    Is that from personal experience?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Don't forget you can keep going inside - outside - inside - outside until you issue your payload and then you have to hope you got it right.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

tia
    Someone's a bit green with envy ... are the squirrels not giving out at the moment?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Space your dates out and confirm they don't know each other before throwing up on their shoes. You don't want them to gang up on you....
    Excellent advice ... thanks

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Work to your strengths!
    Probably shouldn't sing them a love song then!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post

Invoice them for a full day rather than an hourly rate. Plus a bit extra for inside vs outside.
    Do I need to get her to assess if it's an inside, or outside position?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post

The wonderful world of Tinder ?

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    So, young nyph came asking to take me back but I've had to stand firm (excuse the pun) and say no as it was going nowhere. Difficult decision, but I'm sure I'll get Vetty's approval

But have a first date with another lady today, and a first date with a different lady tomorrow.

I am such a stud muffin. I really am a legend in my own lunchtime

This is General, so I expect some sensible dating advice for a first date now
    Good luck mate.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

tia

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

But have a first date with another lady today, and a first date with a different lady tomorrow.

I am such a stud muffin. I really am a legend in my own lunchtime

This is General, so I expect some sensible dating advice for a first date now
    Space your dates out and confirm they don't know each other before throwing up on their shoes. You don't want them to gang up on you....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X